I wanted to bring together the best 120+ Free SVGs that I’ve made over the years that totally rock! There’s a cut file for every holiday, event or just everyday fun. And so many, you’ll definitely find one (or more) you’ll love!
120+ Free SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are a wee bit obsessed with the awesomeness that is the Cricut and Silhouette technology. I mean, making precise cuts…super fast…wow. So, as a result, I’ve gone a bit crazy about making free SVGs for crafts and home decor projects.
So, I decided to organize a little and get all of my free cut files for Cricut and Silhouette in one place. Because who wants to have to go sorting?! If you’re ready to get crafting with all these awesome free SVG files, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE Crafts with these Cut Files for Cricut or Silhouette
- So, there’s a lot of tips I could share with you about making a Cricut craft. Legitimately, there’s a ton of mistakes I’ve made that I’d like to import. But, that would be like an entire retread of my entire life and you don’t want to read that. So, I’ve condensed my favorite Cricut tips…because dropping a million on you seemed wrong. LOL!
- Do not forget to mirror your text if you’re using heat transfer vinyl.
- Attach your text.
- Be aware of how much weeding you’re willing to undertake.
- If you’re putting your vinyl on a round blank like a mug, tumbler or an ornament, work from the center of your design outward.
- Don’t use an iron–use a heat press. I know, I know, at one point I was like “an iron is fine!” but then I got a heat press. Dude. I was so wrong.
- If you’re weeding tiny things, use a pin or a pair of tweezers.
- To keep your bits and discards away from your piece once you’ve weeded it, place a piece of tape on your table, in an inside-out roll, so you can attach your bits to it.
WHERE DO I GET these Free SVGs?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Free St. Patricks Day SVGs
Free Easter SVGs
Free Valentines Day SVGs
Disney Free SVGs
Summer Free SVGs
Free Teacher Appreciation SVGs (and Back to School SVGs too)
Free Christmas SVGs
Free Fall SVGs
Free Halloween SVGs
Fun Free SVGs
Free Mermaid SVGs
Free Unicorn SVGs
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
Get TONS of free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home.
You'll get all of these (and so many more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
More Awesome Cut Files You Might Like
- Summer Gnomes in Fruit Costumes – These little gnomes are so perfect for summer, you just grab and start crafting!
- Easy No-Sew Gnome Cut File Set and Pattern – One of the best-selling files I’ve ever made, this pattern for a tiny gnome is so fast and fun, and just made for the Cricut or Silhouette.
- Farmhouse Truck Cut File – My new favorite thing ever, this farmhouse truck cut file is so awesome for so many craft ideas!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.