I wanted to bring together the best 200+ Free SVGs I’ve made that are popular year after year! There’s are free cut files for every holiday, event, and a ton for just everyday fun.
RELATED READING: Free St Patrick’s Day SVG Files – All New Designs!
200+ Free SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am a wee bit obsessed with the cutting machine technology. Precise cuts, super fast and all I have to do is load stuff onto a mat? Sign me up.
As a result, I’ve gone a bit crazy about making free SVGs for crafts and home decor projects. I mean, I might as well share my designs with others, right?!
I decided to organize a little and get MOST of my free cut files for Cricut and Silhouette in one place. Just know that I add free files ALL.THE.TIME to the Ruffles and Rain Boots Shop, so be sure to check there, as well because this list can only be so big…
Psst: did you know I also give exclusive free files to my newsletter list? Sign up for the goodies!
No Time to Make This Now? Save it for Later
Too busy to scroll through all of this awesome free stuff now? Save this to your favorite digital crafting ideas pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook. Either will make it easy to find for when you’re ready to scroll and grab them.
RELATED READING: Free Heart SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
RELATED READING: Hilarious “Antisocial Butterfly” SVG – Free For Everyone
Tips to MAKE Crafts with these Cut Files for Cricut or Silhouette
- There are a lot of tips I could share with you about making a Cricut or Silhouette craft. I’ve made TONS of mistakes over the years that I’d like to import, but I like to keep those product specific. Here are a few big ones:
- Do not forget to mirror your text if you’re using heat transfer vinyl.
- Attach your text – no one wants to see the individual letters on script font!
- Be aware of how much weeding you’re willing to undertake. Mandalas are gorgeous but can be frustrating if you haven’t done them before.
- If you’re putting your vinyl on a round blank like a mug, tumbler or an ornament, work from the center of your design outward.
- Don’t use an iron, use a heat press. I know, at one point I was like “an iron is fine!” but then I got a heat press. I was so wrong.
- If you’re weeding tiny things, use a pin or a pair of tweezers. Better yet, start by lint rolling your design – it picks of oodles of those little bits.
- To keep your discards away from your piece once you’ve weeded it, place a piece of tape on your table or a vinyl catcher.
RELATED READING: Free Word Arrow SVG Bundle for Decor and Gifts
Where Do I Get These Free SVGs?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered most of them here so you can just click through and find them!
Free St. Patricks Day SVGs
Free Easter SVGs
Free Valentines Day SVGs
Disney Free SVGs
Summer Free SVGs
Free Teacher Appreciation SVGs (and Back to School SVGs too)
Free Christmas SVGs
Free Fall SVGs
Free Halloween SVGs
Fun Free SVGs
Free Mermaid SVGs
Free Unicorn SVGs
More Awesome Cut Files You Might Like
- Summer Gnomes in Fruit Costumes – These little gnomes are so perfect for summer, you just grab and start crafting!
- Easy No-Sew Gnome Cut File Set and Pattern – One of the best-selling files I’ve ever made, this pattern for a tiny gnome is so fast and fun, and just made for the Cricut or Silhouette.
- Farmhouse Truck Cut File – My new favorite thing ever, this farmhouse truck cut file is so awesome for so many craft ideas!
Please Share or Save This Free SVG for Cricut and Silhouette Resource
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it with a crafty group on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas pin board.