I wanted to bring together the best 120+ Free SVGs that I’ve made over the years that totally rock! There’s a cut file for every holiday, event or just everyday fun. And so many, you’ll definitely find one (or more) you’ll love!
120+ Free SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are a wee bit obsessed with the awesomeness that is the Cricut and Silhouette technology. I mean, making precise cuts…super fast…wow. So, as a result, I’ve gone a bit crazy about making free SVGs for crafts and home decor projects.
So, I decided to organize a little and get all of my free cut files for Cricut and Silhouette in one place. Because who wants to have to go sorting?! If you’re ready to get crafting with all these awesome free SVG files, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE Crafts with these Cut Files for Cricut or Silhouette
- So, there’s a lot of tips I could share with you about making a Cricut craft. Legitimately, there’s a ton of mistakes I’ve made that I’d like to import. But, that would be like an entire retread of my entire life and you don’t want to read that. So, I’ve condensed my favorite Cricut tips…because dropping a million on you seemed wrong. LOL!
- Do not forget to mirror your text if you’re using heat transfer vinyl.
- Attach your text.
- Be aware of how much weeding you’re willing to undertake.
- If you’re putting your vinyl on a round blank like a mug, tumbler or an ornament, work from the center of your design outward.
- Don’t use an iron–use a heat press. I know, I know, at one point I was like “an iron is fine!” but then I got a heat press. Dude. I was so wrong.
- If you’re weeding tiny things, use a pin or a pair of tweezers.
- To keep your bits and discards away from your piece once you’ve weeded it, place a piece of tape on your table, in an inside-out roll, so you can attach your bits to it.
WHERE DO I GET these Free SVGs?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!