The kiddo wanted a dinosaur valentines shirt for school and–I no gottie. So, I made these super fun dinosaur free Valentines SVGs that are straight outta the Jurassic. Or Cretaceous–I always get those mixed up…
Dinosaur Free Valentines SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a lot of fun with Valentines. The kiddo does this thing where she “dresses up” for like a month beforehand in pinks and reds–with fun bows and whatnot. Often, I am asked to produce shirts or Valentines cards on the fly. This year’s first request was for (drumroll please–because I bet you can’t guess!) Valentines dinosaurs!
Of course I had to oblige and OF COURSE I had to come up with the best and most fun dinosaur SVG set for Valentines that I could think of. Also, something I could do pretty quick and easy because she asked for it the afternoon before she wanted to wear it to school. So, there’s that.
If you’re ready to make an epic set of dinosaur Valentines cards, a dinosaur Valentines shirt or you just love dinosaurs, let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Free Dinosaur Valentines SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
How to Use this Free Dinosaur Cut File for Cricut
- I wanted a super-simple design I could pull together with some heat transfer vinyl for a shirt for the kiddo. Honestly, we just needed something fun and I, of course, went WAY overboard. But, the designs stayed simple so that it’s just one layer of vinyl, well…mostly.
- If, like me, you’re planning on using heat transfer vinyl, make sure to mirror the image and put the material shiny side down. If you don’t, you’re going to waste a ton of vinyl (like me) and you’re going to be so disappointed (like me).
- We all know that you need a soft, yummy raglan t-shirt to put this on. After I made one for the kid, I decided I am putting this on one for myself and it’s just so soft. But, if you’re not sure, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- Big, HUGE tip: attach the design and letters in Design Space. It’s no fun to have a lot of independent letters, spending an hour trying to put them together straight. It takes FOREVER. So, be sure to attach the letters, that way you can move fast and not spend forever positioning letters on your blanks.
Get the Dinosaur Valentines SVG Set Here
Click here to get the dinosaur Valentine’s SVG set for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Stealing Hearts Raccoon SVG for Valentines – I love raccoons. They’re silly, fun, and as long as they’re just drawings, they’re super sweet. So I made a “stealing hearts” cut file for Valentines!
- Gnome Valentine Mailbox SVG Set and Craft Idea – You know you love all these SVGs for holidays, but what do you DO with them? This idea is AWESOME inspiration.
- Valentine Ninja SVG Set – You will never ever see a cutier-patootier (is that a word? it should be) set of ninjas out to kick some love!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.