I can’t get over this adorable Elf Family SVG collection. It’s going on shirts and mugs for a funny holiday photo shoot. But don’t tell the family yet.
What You'll Find On This Page
Free Elf Family SVG for Christmas Crafting
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing free SVG files with you. I’ve shared a lot of free Christmas SVG files already (click here to get all of our Christmas SVG files and projects), but I wanted to do something special.
As a thank you to all the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter subscribers, I am offering full-priced SVGs for free!
And, frankly, I can’t believe that I made this Elf Family SVG set–it’s SO FUN! Because it’s so fun, I definitely thought I needed to put it on shirts. And coffee mugs. Because wouldn’t a family holiday photo shoot be so cute with the kids in shirts and the parents holding piping hot mugs?!
It would. It would be adorable.
So, let’s do it.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Ways to Use This Free Christmas ELf SVG
- Ok. Let’s be super clear, these adorable Christmas Elf SVG files need NEEEED to be on a set of shirts for a holiday family photo. I mean, it would be just horrible not to do that to your kids. You know. NOT to do that.
- If you’re using heat transfer vinyl, be sure to always mirror the image and put the material face down (shiny side down). Otherwise, you’re going to waste a bunch of vinyl (like me) and you’re going to be so disappointed (like me).
- If you’re not quite sure what to put this fun holiday cut file onto, you should definitely check out my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- Once time I decided to make a million shirts for my family and I was super excited–and I forgot to attach the letters in Design Space. Big UH-OH. I was then holding a lot of independent letters and it was no fun putting them together straight. It took FOREVER. So, be sure, if you’re doing a lot of these, to do a little attaching of the letters that way you can move fast and not spend forever positioning letters on your blanks.
Please Share This Cut File
I love sharing my designs and would very much appreciate it if you took the time to share this to Facebook or Pinterest.
How to Get These Free Cut Files for Christmas
Because this is a special appreciation gift for newsletter subscribers, if you want these free Christmas cut files for free, you need to subscribe or you can purchase the files here.. You can sign up in the box below and your first freebie will be on its way along with a coupon code.
Each day, you will receive an email from me with the free Christmas SVGand a gift idea (sometimes another free SVG). There will be a special coupon for you to download and use if you want the file.
If you are a subscriber, click here to add the item to your cart. Enter the coupon code provided in your email at checkout to get the item for free.
- Day 1: Sleigh Ride SVG Set
- Day 2: Elf Squad Cut File Collection
- Day 3: Christmas Calories Don’t Count + Candy
- Day 4: Elf Family SVG Set
- Day 5: Vintage Hipster Christmas Cut Files
- Day 6: Trio of Gnomes SVG Files
- Day 7: Most Wonderful Time Tree SVG
- Day 8: Scandinavian Dala Horse Cut Files
- Day 9: Reindeer Song in Sleigh Collection
- Day 10: Snowball Champion SVG
- Day 11: Silent Night Scene Cut Files
- Day 12: Polar Bear Mandalas
Get This SVG Set!
Click the button below to add this to your cart. If you have coupon code, add it at checkout.