This Wish Upon a Starfish Mermaid SVG File makes the cutest throw pillow, notebook or vacation bank. I love how you can make a fun mermaid gift with this mermaid cut file!
Wish Upon a Starfish Mermaid SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, there’s nothing we wouldn’t do for a fun day at the beach. Sad news: you can’t go live at the beach, raise kids, and be a responsible adult at the same time. Well, maybe someone can–but that someone is not me.
That’s perfectly ok because, I am making some seriously beautiful free cut files like this Wish Upon a Starfish mermaid SVG and putting them on pillows, notebooks and even a vacation bank where I’m going to save my pennies for a trip to the beach. If you have your blanks ready (pillow, jar, mug, etc.) and you’re ready to start making wishes, too, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you’re planning to make some wishes with this and download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
How to Use this Wish Upon a Starfish Mermaid Cut File
- I am so excited about this super-soft pillow I put this Wish Upon a Starfish mermaid cut file on in dark blue vinyl. It’s so pretty!
- This Wish Upon a Starfish mermaid SVG is perfect for a back-to-school notebook or diary. Every kid is going to love having this to write their dreams in.
- Need a place to build a little vacation fund and keep your pennies safe? This mermaid Cricut or Silhouette file would be perfect on a mason jar to make that dream vacation jar a reality!
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
How Do I Download this Wish Upon a Starfish Mermaid SVG File?
I’m so glad you asked!
This wish upon a starfish mermaid cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Feeling Nauti SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Wish Upon a Starfish Mermaid Cut File
Click here to download the free Wish Upon a Starfish mermaid SVG. Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – I gathered these up and still find a million uses for them–so many cool mermaid fonts right there!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – If you love trendy, fun designs, be sure to check these out bookmark the page, because you’ll be back.
- Feeling Nauti Cut File – I love the way that this mermaid is busting through the text…and bringing a little salty vibe to a t-shirt!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite cut files board on Pinterest.