Check Out This Clever DIY Seasonal Gnome Sign with Storage
I adore this DIY seasonal gnome sign so much–it was so easy to make and the results are just too cute. Using print and cut Cricut files to make these gnome magnets was just so easy!
DIY Seasonal Gnome Sign
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have the most fun making gnome crafts. It’s got to be kind of a thing. But making clever ways to display these gnomes? Oh, that’s even more fun. So when I figured out how to make print-and-cut gnomes on the Cricut…using magnets…with a sign…OH YES! I couldn’t wait to get my Cricut out and start cutting.
RELATED READING: ADORABLE SUMMER FRUIT GNOME CUT FILES
The best part is that I’ll never misplace the little gnome magnets because they’ll be right there–waiting their turn at holiday mischief! If you’re digging this easy interchangeable gnome sign, well, let’s get started!
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make A Gnome Sign with Storage
- First, grab all of the little seasonal gnomes you might want:
- Easter Gnome Cut File Set
- St. Patrick’s Day Gnome Cut File Set
- Valentine’s Gnome Cut File Set
- I am planning to add more, so be sure to bookmark this page–you’re not going to want to miss the candy corn gnomes or the chicken gnomes…all the gnomes.
- Or, if you’re feeling a little sweet, grab some fun fruit gnomes:
- You’re also going to need a few other supplies, but the basic items you’ll need are a few washers, wood to hang the gnomes on, some printable magnet sheets and a Cricut Maker. Easy enough, right?!
How Do I Make this Seasonal Gnome Sign?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Gnome Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – I am seriously in love with making gnomes. And although print-and-cut projects are fun, real gnomes are where it’s at.
- Easiest Farmhouse Gnome Ever – Speaking of real gnomes, this is one of my favorites and he’s so easy to make, you’re going to love making it.
- Valentine Sock Gnome Couple with a Twisted Hat – One of my favorite DIY gnome projects, it’s a little more complicated, but super easy–and wildly fun!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy craft project ideas board on Pinterest.