Free Sunglasses SVG for Shirts, T-Shirts, or Tumblers
I made this last-minute free summer sunglasses SVG for a fun summer shirt or tank top. Not only is it super cute, but it’s a quick and easy weeding design that can be used on anything from clothing and hats to tumblers and coolers.
You can see a few ways to use this below. If you’re new to Cricut or Silhouette cutting machines, I’ll give you a few tips on how to upload and which files to use based on your software.
Free Summer SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am thoroughly enjoying the last rays of the summer sun, mostly because this summer is lasting forever! Just kidding, I don’t mind at all – the sun is so rare here in Seattle, we are soaking it up and I’m typing this up while my daughter is running through the sprinkler.
This design is a single cut project which will work with vinyl much better than paper. If you’re to making shirts or other items which will require heat transfer vinyl (HTV), remember to MIRROR your design. Let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
RELATED READING: FREE FOREVER SUMMER SVG
How Do I Download this Free Summer SVG Files?
This free summer cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest or Facebook. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, and click the link to take you to the shop. Add it to your cart (it is free) and ‘checkout.’ You do not have to enter any payment details.
How to Use This Summer SVG for Cricut, Silhouette, or Other Cutting Machine
If you’re new to digital crafting, I’m going to share a few bullet points. Read through them all and take note of your machine.
- For Cricut users (any machine), you will upload the SVG to Cricut Design Space.
- Windows users might not see an SVG file type. If that is the case use the Microsoft Edge file (.html) – that IS the right file.
- If you have the basic edition of Silhouette Studio, you will upload the DXF file. For Business Edition users, the SVG works best.
- When working with clothing and heat transfer vinyl, remember to mirror (or flip) your design. Because of the way the material cuts and how it is pressed, do not skip this step. I have a note ON each of my machines. :)
- If working with permanent vinyl for tumblers, wine glasses, or plastic / polyester bags (any item being made with 651 permanent vinyl), do not mirror the design. The only exception is some pattern vinyl (read the manufacturer’s tips for those).
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share it for Later
If you love these free summer cut files for Cricut and Silhouette, please share. Save this to your favorite DIY crafts pin board or share it with a beginner Cricut or Silhouette group on Facebook. It helps me out so much and it will be easy to find when you’re ready to begin a project.
How to Get These Free summer Cut Files
I’m so glad you asked! Keep scrolling down to get the link to download this free summer sunglasses SVG for Cricut or Silhouette. Add this summer SVG to your cart and click checkout (you will not be charged, as it is a free download).
More Free Sunglasses SVG Files
Click here to get the resting beach face SVG.
Click here to get the summer inside sunglasses SVG.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
This Free SVG Is For Personal and Commercial Use
The free summer SVG files offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal and commercial use per the license which will accompany your download. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots®.
Please note that you may NOT share this design set (the files) on social media, on shared drives, or on any marketplace. You may not charge for this design or upload it to POD (print on demand) sites.
More Cricut And Silhouette
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re looking for a great resource for all things mermaid-awesome, you have to check this out!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – For all things fun, trendy, and just downright awesome, be sure to bookmark this page.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it this page with a crafty group on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas pin board.