True Story SVG for Christmas Crafts and Decor
I spent a bit of time designing this True Story SVG collection for Cricut and Silhouette so that we can all have a quick project for handmade holiday gifts.
True Story SVG for Christmas Crafts
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I tend to sleep… intermittently. I wouldn’t say I’m an insomniac (but others would). When I wrestle with a short bout of sleeplessness, I work on things I really, really enjoy because I find my focus stays sharp. Creating hand-lettered pieces and designing SVG files both make me smile, so I combined them.
This True Story SVG features elegant lettering thick enough to look amazing even on the smallest projects. I added a simple manger and star which allow a crafter’s creativity to shine through. Let’s get started.
RELATED READING: Free Christmas SVG Files for Holiday Gifts and Crafts
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you’re waiting on craft supplies to come in, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it will be here when you need it.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
A Few Tips When Using This SVG Collection
Whether you’re new to working with cut files or you’re a professional, read through a couple of tips and suggestions below.
- If you are working on anything using HTV (heat transfer vinyl), this is your reminder to mirror the image. I always forget.
- A card is a perfect project for this True Story Christ-centered cut file. Choose 3 colors of card stock: 1 white for the SVG, one for the primary card color, and a third for the star (go with something bright or glittery). Cut out the SVG in white and lay it over the front of the folded card. Cut the star from the glittery paper and attach it just above the manger. Use your cutting machine to ‘write’ a holiday sentiment on another piece of white card stock and attach it as a folded insert with glue.
- This True Story SVG is perfect to make a pastor, Bible school teacher, or friends and family a handmade holiday keepsake. Let me know in the comments what you will use it to create.
Usage Rights for This Christmas SVG
The true story Christmas SVGs offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots. You can purchase a commercial license to use in your business.
Get 45 More Free Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
How to Download This True Story Cut File Collection
Click here to download the True Story cut file collection from the shop. It will download all file types in a single ZIP file. Please take note of where it downloads as you must “unzip” it before uploading to Design Space or Studio.
More Holiday SVG Files of Interest
- Running on Hot Cocoa and Christmas Cheer – I made this one for myself and have now made at least 10 by request… They’re going to LOVE this one!
- These lettered merry SVG files and joy cut files are both staples of any holiday collection.
- Our Grinch SVG files are popular because, just like the green meanie, they’re really fun!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this with a creative group on Facebook or save it to a crafts board on Pinterest – every share really helps.