I’m a little fall-obsessed this year and this free farmhouse pumpkin SVG set is absolutely perfect for a pumpkin spice sign, a fun pillow or even a little baby onesie.
Whatever you do, it’s going to be an amazingly cute fall pumpkin look you end up with!
Pumpkin SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I big, squishy heart love this pumpkin SVG set and, basically everything Fall. I’ve got big plans for a whole farmhouse theme in the entryway with a pumpkin gnome and a sign made from this pumpkin cut file, coming together to make an adorable scene. I even have a cute tiered tray I made that I plan to use.
If you’re ready to add some super fall cuteness to your entryway, let’s get started.
How Do I Download these Free Pumpkin Sign SVG Cut Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Special Discounts, and More!
I send free files, exclusive files, and sales. Want them?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between. Be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love these free fall cut files for Cricut and are going to download them, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
How to Use this Free Pumpkin Cut File for Cricut
- After you have the free cutting files from our store, simply load the free SVG DXF PNG EPS or JPG file type you’re choosing to use into Silhouette Cameo Studio Designer or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine, be it Silhouette, Cricut or whatever.
- If you’re using heat transfer vinyl (HTV) with this free file, don’t forget to mirror the image. I always waste vinyl because I forget and just hit print on my Cricut explore, so learn from my mistakes!
- You’ll definitely have a good time putting this fall SVG file on a wood round to make a rustic farmhouse sign. I found mine (on sale) at my local craft store. But you can find a similar one at your local home improvement store, or click here to get a quality wood round I’ve used before on other signs.
- Using the pumpkin SVGs, I made a beautiful ‘forever grateful, thankful, blessed’ sign for a friend but I’m considering making another for my house. It’s just too beautiful. I used old scrap wood of 1×10 cut to 24-inches wide (about, I didn’t really measure) from a piece of fence paneling that I sanded and stained.
- Then there’s the onesie. I just love it. You can’t ever gift enough onesies to friends who have new babies. I buy my onesies to put my designs on here.
Get the pumpkin SVG Here
Click here to get the pumpkin SVG set for Cricut or Silhouette! And while you’re there in our shop, be sure to check out all the free, fun cut files for Cricut and Silhouette that we’ve made. We have so many fun designs you’re sure to find something you’ll love.
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Free Halloween SVGs – Every cut file you need for all the handmade halloween crafts you could imagine.
Hocus Pocus Cut Files – Let us fly to our fantastic crafting room and get to making some shirts!
Free Autumn Saying SVG – You need a little y’all in your fall? This is the SVG you need.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.