I love making personalized Christmas gifts and these joy Christmas SVGs are perfect for putting a little personal touch on a gift tag, mug or other Christmas craft. Get them free now.
Joy Christmas SVG FileS
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are so ready for Christmas in a big way. No joking, I absolutely adore giving gifts and that’s what makes Christmas the best holiday for me. And I’ve been planning to make all handmade gifts this year with my digital crafting resources. Like these joy Christmas SVGs I made.
Perfect for placing on an ornament for an ornament exchange party, putting on a throw pillow for a little decor, or putting on gift tags, these joy Christmas cut files are super versatile–and fun. If you’re ready to put a little joy in your Christmas crafts, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love these free Christmas cut files for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use these Joy Christmas cut Files
- A beautiful shirt is definitely in the cards for me. I love soft plain shirt and I maaaay be planning matching shirts with the kids. Just sayin’.
- I would love to have a pretty white ornament with one of these joy Christmas SVGs on it, I mean, why not?! And wouldn’t a “Joy” ornament make a fun ornament exchange party idea? I think so.
- And then, of course, a fun blank tumbler for adding a little cheer…yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s happening.
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Get 45 More Free Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
Get the 12 Days of Christmas Cut Files (45 in All!)
No matter the time of year, crafters are always preparing for the holidays, right? I love designing cut files and crafts for the season!
I'm giving away so many free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. You'll get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
How Do I Download these Joy Christmas SVGs?
I’m so glad you asked!
These Joy Christmas cut files are completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the shop link.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Joy Christmas SVGs offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots. You can purchase a commercial license to use in your business.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Joy Christmas CUT Files for CRICUT
Click here to get the flourish joy cut files from the Ruffles and Rain Boots shop.
Tips for Making Christmas crafts with these Free SVGs
If you’re new to working in Cricut Design Space, here are a few tips for the easiest transfer. Note: if you’re putting this on a t-shirt or a canvas bag (or using any project with HTV – heat transfer vinyl), you’ll have to mirror the design.
All of these projects are made with permanent or heat transfer vinyl. Upload the free file (DXF, SVG, PNG, or EPS) to your cutting machine. Size it to fit your craft blank, as desired. And don’t forget to mirror the design if you’re using HTV.
Load your material and cut it, weed out the parts of the vinyl you don’t need, and transfer using transfer tape. Affix the files to your craft. As a reminder, if it’s HTV, that means ironing it or using a heat press and if it’s permanent vinyl, that means rubbing the letters down until they’re affixed.
More Tips for Crafting With Vinyl
- When putting this on any stuffed item like a pillow or bag, be sure to measure the placement when it is filled. For example, I placed a wine bottle into a bag and made a couple of pencil marks to help me line it up AFTER I put the first one too low.
- Do not forget to mirror the design when working with heat transfer vinyl… I ALWAYS forget and waste vinyl! Learn from my mistakes. :)
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Free Christmas SVG Files – If you’re looking for an all-around great resource for free holiday digital crafting resources, well, bookmark this page, because we update it whenever we put out a new Christmas cut file.
- Reindeer SVGs and Antler SVGs – If you’re all about the deer, then this is the set of free Christmas cut files for Cricut or Silhouette that you need!
- Christmas Truck Cut Files – What’s more farmhouse than a red truck with a Christmas tree hanging out? Nothing. Fight me.
- Running on Christmas and Hot Cocoa – Literally my favorite SVG I’ve ever made–and its so popular with you guys, I can’t help but mention it!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.