Everything about this Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG is so fun and I just can’t wait for the first day of school so my kiddo can wear this first day of school shirt. Also, I’m tired of doling out snacks.
What You'll Find On This Page
Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we always have mixed feelings when it’s time for summer to end and school to start. Not super happy about sending the kids away–they’re just so much fun. But, at the same time, I’d love to actually be able to clean the house, get some work done, heck, not open a million snacks every day. Sure would be nice. And they’re going to have so much fun. And–and we can still have fun after 4pm and on weekends. See where I’m at?!
It’s this fun, sweet transition each year that gets me going. I just feel the need to make cute SVGs like this Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG to snap a quick picture of the kids with on a chalkboard or sign and wave them off to their next adventure (for the next few hours). If you’re ready to see those cute kiddos off to their first day of the new school year, well, get your chalkboard blank ready and let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love this free back to school cut file for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG cut File
- I think we all need this cute Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG on little pink notebook. I find the quote very motivational. Very. LOL!
- Initially I thought this would make a great first day of school shirt–now I think it makes a great every day of school shirt. So, I put it on this adorable light blue tshirt.
- Everyone is doing the cool chalkboard for first day of school pictures. But, it’s kind of a pain to make your own sometimes, so I just grabbed this cute chalkboard sign and used removable vinyl. I know…sneaky.
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
How Do I Download tDr. Seuss Back to School SVG?
I’m so glad you asked!
This Dr. Seuss Back to School cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Dr. Seuss Back to School CUT File for CRICUT
Click here to download the free Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG (and other file types). Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re looking for a great resource for all things mermaid-awesome, you have to check this out!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – For all things fun, trendy, and just downright awesome, be sure to bookmark this page.
- Narwhal Back to School SVG – He’s cute, he’s squeaky-fresh from the pool and he’s ready for school. I just love narwhals. Such majestic unicorns of the sea.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.