This fun (and free) back to school SVG collection is so perfect for a quick first day of school shirt or first day of school chalkboard DIY. Every lower grade and a couple of bonuses!
Free Back to School SVG Collection
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are so stoked about the first day of school. Seriously, I love my kids, but I’m so tired of opening snacks! Who knew they ate this much in one day?! Just kidding. I don’t really mind. It’s just that it’s such a different routine than we’re used to. But that’s why we really celebrate going back to school with the first day of school pictures, right?
Getting back to that routine can be fun and helps set the kids off on the right foot for the new school year.
That’s why I decided to make this fun back to school SVG collection. I wanted to make some simple first day of school chalkboards for photos and a shirt or two. Because a fun new shirt always makes the day that much more special. If you’re ready to celebrate the kids going back to school, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love these free back to school cut files for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use These Free Back to School cut FileS
- Everyone is doing the cool chalkboard for first day of school pictures. But, it’s kind of a pain to make your own sometimes, so I just grabbed this cute chalkboard sign and used removable vinyl. I know…sneaky. Then you don’t have to buy a whole bunch (or make a whole bunch) of chalkboards for every year. You can just take the vinyl off and reuse it later! So cool.
- I really feel like a first day of school shirt would be a great choice for my kids. They’d love that. I’m going with a hot pink shirt like this one because, you know, bright and fun.
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
How Do I Download this Free Back to School SVG Collection?
I’m so glad you asked!
These Back to School cut files is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Back to School SVG Collection offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Back to School CUT Files for CRICUT
Here are the links for each of the Back to School SVGs:
- Class of 2030
- Class of 2031
- Class of 2032
- Hey Hey I’m Headed to Pre K
- Kindergarten Bound
- First Day of 1st Grade
- First Day of 2nd Grade
- First Day of 3rd Grade
- First Day of 4th Grade
- First Day of 5th Grade
- First Day of 6th Grade
- Time to Rule
Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re looking for a great resource for all things mermaid-awesome, you have to check this out!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – For all things fun, trendy, and just downright awesome, be sure to bookmark this page.
- Narwhal Back to School SVG – If you’re ready to get out of the pool and get those kiddos back to school, you will love this no-time-for-pool SVG!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.