Confession: I love Halloween almost as much as I love Christmas. And this Halloween sock gnome tutorial with free SVG files is so cute–and you can make it in 20 minutes!
Halloween Sock Gnome Tutorial with Free SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have, erhm, come up with a couple of gnome tutorial ideas for Halloween. I know, gnomes for Halloween–such a bend on the traditional Christmas gnome, right? But there it is. And I love them!
Not only were these Halloween gnomes easy to make (I mean, 20 minutes, MAX), but they were a pretty cheap DIY gnome, too. A sock I found in the dollar bin, some polyfill, a little faux fur and I was in business. If you’re ready to get your Halloween gnome made, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Halloween crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make A Halloween Gnome
- Click here to get the free Halloween SVG files for this cute Halloween gnome tutorial.
- If you’re having trouble finding a black and white striped sock for your Halloween sock gnome, you can use this one. I found mine in the dollar bin at Target, but I wanted you to have this, just in case.
- If you have never cut faux fur before (or you have and it just doesn’t seem like it turns out as long and flowy as mine), here’s my trick: I flip the fur over, put down the scissors and get out an exacto knife. With that, I cut the back of the fur (just the fabric) with the knife. If you keep from cutting the fur, when you separate the pieces, you’ll have long, flowy fur!
How Do I Make this Halloween Sock Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a gnome tutorials playlist on YouTube, here is our Halloween sock gnome tutorialHalloween sock gnome tutorial!
More Halloween Gnome Tutorial Ideas You Might Like
- Pumpkin Gnome – His pumpkin butt is the cutest thing on the planet–I just want to take a bite of it!
- Hocus Pocus Gnomes – This trio of Sanderson Sisters gnomes is so fun to make, and even funner to enjoy around the house.
- Gnome Costume and Gnome Hat for Kids – Make this easy Halloween costume for the kids so they can be a gnome. Eep!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Halloween crafts board on Pinterest.