Free Heart SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette
Who doesn’t love a free graphic design staple? Today I’m sharing a full set of free heart SVG files for Cricut, Silhouette, and other cutting machines. These are perfect for year-round crafting.
Use these as part of a gift tag, card, shirt, or home decor project. Each comes with a free commercial use license, so you can use these in your small business, as well.
RELATED READING: Free Doodle Heart SVG Bundle – These Are ADORABLE!
Free Heart SVG Cut File Bundle
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I take little design breaks throughout my day. Just like my 12:30 daily hand lettering practice, I have alarms for quick crafts and designing.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
My ‘quick crafts’ time is usually spent on something for my house or daughter – things I never share on the website or YouTube because they’re just too easy. Printing off a quick sublimation project (I press one day after printing), adding florals to a purchased wreath form, or, like today, making another one of these tiny tiered tray gnomes to tuck into a package.
But my design breaks sort of go off the rails. This morning, I was supposed to have 15 minutes of doodle time and well, that turned into 45. Today’s distraction turned into a set of free heart cut files for you, so it might be good there’s no assistant yelling, “Put down the iPad, Sarah!” ;)
RELATED READING: Free Love Bug SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette
Save or Share for Later
If you’re too busy to grab these now, I get it! Save this to a cutting machine pin board or share it to a crafty group on Facebook. It will be easy for you to find later.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There are affiliate links within this article.
Brand New: Free Heart Tic Tac Toe
Just added to the collection is a free heart SVG Tic Tac Toe. The stylized X’s and hand drawn variegated heart are a perfect beginner Cricut project idea for a t-shirt or a decor piece. Grab a dollar store sign and make this fun project with permanent vinyl.
Ways to Use These Free SVGs
If you’re new to cutting machines, welcome! No matter which machine you have, it’s an amazing tool which opens up crafting possibilities or can just make things easier. Below are a few ways you can use these free heart cut files.
- Turn one (or many) of the heart cut files into a monogram. Use the slice function in Cricut Design Space (or other software) to create a negative space and add a first or last name.
- Layer the hearts in multi-color vinyl. Use a few of the files to create your own and cut each from different colors and patterns of vinyl for an easy layering project (using the Snap Mat feature in Cricut is AMAZING for this).
- Cut these free SVG hearts from paper. Using card stock (I prefer solid core) is a great way to use these hearts for a quick card or gift tag.
- Use the heart tree as a basis for a scene. Print and cut projects are so much fun (and easier than you think if you haven’t tried one). Use the heart tree, add a couple of cute animals with some text and boom – instant cut outs for cards or use as a sticker (add an offset shape).
RELATED READING: Free Christmas Heartbeat SVG Designs – Great for T-Shirts
My Favorite Blanks for Vinyl Crafting
After having done this for years, I definitely have some blanks I love (and some I’ll never use again). Below are a few staples I think everyone should have in their craft room for quick and easy vinyl crafts. And these free heart SVG for Cricut and other cutting machines will work on all of these (and more).
- Water Bottles – Well, I’m convinced my daughter has the ability to lose a water bottle faster than anyone, so I make a few of these each school year.
- Flour Sack Towels – I cannot tell you how many times I have whipped up a quick hostess gift or wrapped a wine bottle in a customized flour sack towel. These are seriously one of the easiest and fastest heat transfer vinyl crafts that everyone loves.
- Canvas Tote Bags – Totes are always a fun gift because you can stuff them with things. My last tote bag was made for my daughter’s librarian because she always goes the extra mile.
Things to Know About the Heart SVG Bundle Files
Please note that although these free SVG cut files come with a commercial license, they cannot be used as-is on any print on demand service (Merch, Spring, Redbubble, etc.).
Your commercial license will include the ability to sell your physical goods. No digital goods can be made or sold using these hand drawn hearts.
Also note that you may not share, post, or distribute these free SVG files in any Facebook group, forum, drive, or other electronic format.
How to Download + 30% Off All Files!
Below is an easy add to cart button to get all of the heart files. They’re free but you will need to checkout so we have a record of the sale because they come with a free commercial use license. If you want to browse and add anything to your cart, here is a 30% off coupon for any SVG or sublimation file or bundle: BecauseWhyNot
Free Heart SVG Bundle
Click the button to add the free heart SVG bundle of cut files to your cart. The price is $0.00 but you will need to check out.
Note: if you have the free version of Silhouette studio, you will need to convert the file to DXF. The best converter I’ve found for this that doesn’t drop any points is this File Converter at Design Bundles.
One last thing to mention is that you will have a zip file to open. Most of the time, you will need to double click the file to open it. If that doesn’t work, how to open a zip file on [your device].
You Might Also Like
- LOVE SVG – Featuring the hottest trend in years, this sublimation file (or print and cut file) is adorable.
- I LOVE YOU A LATTE – Listen, I feel this one in my bones. Can coffee be my Valentine?
- RED TRUCK VALENTINES – If you love the iconic little red truck, check these done for you designs.
Great hearts Sarah Thanks!