This free merry SVG for Christmas should adorn all the Christmas crafts in my life. If you need a simple, playful holiday cut file for Cricut or Silhouette, this one is perfect.
Free Christmas Merry SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I’ve been crafting for the holidays since August. I’m not trying to hurry things along, but making signs, t-shirts, tote bags, and even cards take a while! And when you add in DIY holiday decor, setting up the tree and yard, wrapping gifts, and going to holiday parties – well, it’s just something I’ve learned to start on early. That, my friends, is why I made these free merry Christmas SVGs.
These are fun designs ready for adornment or perfect just as they are. If you’re as ready as I am to make some fun Christmas crafts, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love these free Christmas cut files for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use THESE Merry cut Files
- I love simple, easy reminders and when I see this I am all about putting this fun Rae Dunn inspired Christmas SVG on a travel mug. I found this nice insulated tumbler that is perfect for my morning cup I take with me to drop the kids off at school.
- I am a little in love with the idea of making all of our gift tags this year. I’m planning to put one of these fun holiday SVGs on these little kraft paper gift tags that are just the right size and so cute!
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Get 45 More Free Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
Get the 12 Days of Christmas Cut Files (45 in All!)
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
How Do I Download this Free Merry Christmas SVGs?
I’m so glad you asked!
This free merry Christmas cut files is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Be sure to check out the other files we have in the shop for you, including a commercial license for your business.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The free merry Christmas cut files offered here were created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The free merry Christmas CUT Files for CRICUT
Click here to get the MERRY Christmas cut files. Take a look around the shop – we have TONS of holiday cut files!
Tips for Easier Transfers with Cricut Projects
If you’re new to working in Cricut Design Space, here are a few tips for the easiest transfer. Note: if you’re putting this on a t-shirt or a canvas bag (or using any project with HTV – heat transfer vinyl), you’ll have to mirror the design.
- All of these projects are made with permanent or heat transfer vinyl.
- Upload the free file (DXF, SVG, PNG, or EPS) to your cutting machine software.
- Size it to fit your blank, as desired. And don’t forget to mirror the design if you’re using HTV.
- Load your material and cut it.
- Weed out the parts of the vinyl you don’t need.
- Transfer the letters to the craft blank and affix. If it’s HTV, that means ironing it or using a heat press and, if it’s permanent vinyl, that means rubbing the letters down until they’re affixed.
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Running on Christmas and Hot Cocoa – Literally my favorite SVG I’ve ever made–and its so popular with you guys, I can’t help but mention it!
- Free Christmas SVG Files – If you’re looking for an all-around great resource for free holiday digital crafting resources, well, bookmark this page, because we update it whenever we put out a new Christmas cut file.
- Reindeer SVGs and Antler SVGs – If you’re all about the deer, then this is the set of free Christmas cut files for Cricut or Silhouette that you need!
- Christmas Truck Cut Files – What’s more farmhouse than a red truck with a Christmas tree hanging out? Nothing. Fight me.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas DIY ideas board on Pinterest.