Get this free running on cocoa and Christmas SVG and make the best hot cocoa tumbler or tote for that special someone. Click to download it now.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Free SVGs on Ruffles and Rain Boots
I absolutely love crafting with my cutting machine! Combining my design skills with a few programs, I’m so excited to bring more free SVGs to the Exclusive Library. And friends, I’ve been busy…
First up is this fun, gender-neutral design in an easy weeding script and Rae Dunn inspired fonts, “Running on Hot Cocoa & Christmas Cheer.” But be sure to check out the fun list of free SVG collections we’ve featured here!
All of these projects are made with permanent or heat transfer vinyl. Upload the free file (DXF, SVG, PNG, or EPS) to your cutting machine, size, and cut. Transfer the vinyl to the craft blank and you’re done!
Hot Cocoa Tumbler Cricut Project
My first project was with this fun tumbler I picked up from Amazon. It’s perfect for hot cocoa or other hot beverages and it’s perfectly sized for kids and adults! I paired the free cut file with this FREE red truck SVG set found here (yes, it’s 100% free!).
- white tumbler (I got this one and love it)
- free Running on Hot Cocoa and Christmas Cheer SVG (get it in the Exclusive SVG Library)
- free Vintage Red Christmas Truck SVG Set (get it here)
- permanent vinyl in deep red, green, and black (hubcaps and text)
Coffee Mug Cutting Machine Project
This is an easy-peasy project, so if you’re new to your cutting machine, this might be the best to start with.
- white mug or something like this fun distressed camp mug
- free running on cocoa and Christmas cut file (get it in the Exclusive SVG Library)
- permanent vinyl (I used red and black)
Christmas Cheer T-Shirt SVG Project
This t-shirt was made with the same free running on cocoa and Christmas SVG file and a hand-drawn mug. If you like the mug, I’ve included the cut files for it below. The difference with this project from the others is that heat transfer vinyl requires you to MIRROR the image – don’t forget that step. ;)
- raglan t-shirt (men’s raglan tee, women’s tee, and kid’s t-shirt)
- free Running on Hot Cocoa and Christmas Cheer SVG (get it in the SVG Library)
- Hand-drawn free mug SVG (also in the Library)
- heat transfer vinyl in black (note: HTV is heat transfer vinyl)
How to Download: Running on Cocoa and Christmas SVG
In order to download this free cut file, you need to be a member of our Digital Library. If you are already, use the password on the bottom of every email I send and access the Exclusive Library Sign In Page Here.
If you aren’t part of the in-crowd, sign up to the once-weekly newsletter here.
You’ll get access to ALL FREE SVGs I produce here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. You’ll also receive coupons exclusive to the Digital Library members for use in the Etsy Shop. Woohoo!
Other Free SVG Files on Ruffles and Rain Boots
- Santa’s Little Baker Apron and Baking Kit (Free SVG)
- Free Christmas SVGs
- 24 of the Best Free Christmas Fonts for Cards and Crafts
Over to You
What are you thinking of using this free Christmas SVG on? Let us know in the comments.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Save this to your favorite free SVG or Christmas ideas board on Pinterest. Your shares are how we grow and we are sincerely grateful.