If you’re interested in grabbing some free SVG files to make Disney Christmas ornaments, this Disney ornament SVG collection is the best resource. So many options and so many ways to customize! I love it!
Disney Ornament SVG Collection
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore Disney and maaaaybe we take it to far, but who cares?! If this is my “fun” for the holidays, then so be it, right?! And if I choose to share it…well, you’re here because you’re planning to make a few Disney Christmas ornaments, too!
Kindred spirits and all that, right? I love it. So, let’s get our cutting machines out and let’s get started.
How Do I Download the Free disney ornament cut Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love these free Disney Christmas ornament cut files for Cricut and are going to download them, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Free Disney Ornament SVGs for Cricut
- I added the little text: “I love glitter” (which totally includes the adorable heart flourishes), and you can grab the super cheap font here and do the same–totally worth it.
- Keep in mind, when you’re sizing everything, the bigger the ornament, the easier the weeding. If you don’t mind spending forever weeding, make it as small as you want. But if you’re like me, you can size up. No judging.
- I love when my text has a little curve to it. You can shape whatever text you want in Cricut Design Space, just follow this tutorial on how to curve text.
- If you really love a specific character, you can do the same design on both sides of your ornament, or, if you’re all about mixing it up, you can do a favorite character on the front and a sweet message (or gift tag) on back.
- Not trying to tell you how to make Disney ornaments or anything, but, although you CAN use HTV, I’d recommend just a regular permanent vinyl with a sealant on top (first because I’m a lazy crafter, but second because this is an ornament, it won’t be heavily messed with).
- Here are some of the ornament blanks I found to put these free Disney SVGs on:
Get the Mickey Mouse ornament SVGs Below
Scroll down to get each of the Mickey ornament SVGs for Cricut or Silhouette. The files include the Mickey and Minnie Mouse cut files (with ear template if you’re wanting to make little ear sets) and the full face files (so you can just do a circle ornament if you want), so you have a lot to work with.
I absolutely LOVE how versatile these designs are–you can basically make anything with it, gift tags, ornaments, everything. And customizing this is a breeze.
Get the Angel and Stitch SVG Cut file Here
I have a super soft spot in my heart for Stitch–and Angel, well, there’s nothing sweeter than all that. So, I couldn’t wait to bring these two together in an ornament set!
Get the Lilo and Scrump SVG Here
Click here to get the Lilo and Scrump SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Speaking of Stitch, well, who WOULDN’T be a cute set to go with Angel and Stitch than Scrump and Lilo?!
Get the Baymax SVG Here
Click here to get the Baymax SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
My kiddo loves Big Hero 6, so Baymax it is! Seriously simple and actually kind of fun to do because of how easy it is…
Get The Snow White SVG Here
Click here to get the Snow White SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
If you’re all about that snowy skin and ruby red lips, you’ll love this adorable set of apple and sleeve–they’d be perfect for anyone who loves the original Disney story!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Free Grinch Head SVGs – For REAL, these are the cutest–and they’d make amazing ornaments! Definitely check them out.
- Running on Hot Cocoa and Cheer – By far the best performing SVG in my entire collection, this is cute on an ornament, on a gift tag, a shirt, a mug–you name it!
- Mistletoe Kisses Unicorn SVG – Everything cute about unicorns, Christmas and mistletoe is bundled up right here. Just grab this free SVG while it lasts!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.