Get this free baking crew SVG for Cricut, Silhouette, and other cutting machines. Designed for an apron, this Christmas cut file will look great on any gift or craft for the kitchen.
Baking Crew SVG for Christmas Apron
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love holiday traditions and keep quite a few going in our house. One such tradition is baking – we make A LOT of baked goods throughout the holidays. If I even look at sweets, I gain at least 5 pounds…
We are partial to a plethora of Christmas cookies but have recently added a number of fudge recipes to our holiday line up. Fudge is easy to make and can be adapted to fit any palate or color scheme.
Needless, to say, I am in the kitchen quite a bit and it’s only natural the little one wants to be in there with me. Last year, I made her a “Santa’s Little Helper” holiday baking apron. This year, we’re adding a gnome! If you’re new to Ruffles and Rain Boots, Christmas gnomes are sort of my thing…
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Download This Free SVG for Cricut
This baking crew cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board or a free cut file board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link.
Ways to Use This Free Christmas Cut File
Friends, I made this for an apron (obviously), but it would look adorable on few holiday gift staples, like:
- potholders – I am thinking of cutting this one out in all white and adding it to this potholder I got (I picked up this inexpensive set of three, so I will keep one and give two away).
- kitchen sign – Do you decorate your entire home for the holidays? I do, and I made a quick wooden sign with this same SVG!
- canisters for the kitchen – I have a white set but this one would look great with a little Christmas cheer added. It would make a fun gift for someone in a new home for the holidays.
Please Save This to Pinterest
I love making files but also love feeding my family and your shares can help me do so. :) Please share this on Facebook into a Cricut crafting group or save it to your favorite crafting board on Pinterest. Thank you!
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
More Free SVGs You Might Be Interested In
As I mentioned, I love finding (and making) free cut files for Cricut and Silhouette machines. Before you go, check out some of these other collections and free SVG and cut files I’ve put together.
- Running on Hot Cocoa and Christmas Cheer Free SVG – Friends, I love my tumbler and have been known to use it all year round… I’m not even sorry.
- Free Fonts for Christmas – From Christmas cards to adorable crafts, start here if you’re looking for a few great fonts for Christmas. I’ve even included options for pairing them for the best design!
- Free Red Christmas Truck SVGs – If you love the vintage look or want a farmhouse feel to your Christmas crafts, start with these.
This Free SVG is for Personal Use ONLY
The baking crew SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots. You can purchase a commercial license for it, however, right in the shop.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download the Free Baking crew SVG File
Click here to download the free baking crew cut files. Thank you so much for sharing first! While you’re in the shop, check out all of the other free Christmas files, commercial use licenses, and more.