How fun is this Candy Cane SVG made into a holiday mug?! It makes a great handmade Christmas gift and is perfect as a beginner permanent vinyl project with a Cricut or Silhouette machine.
If you are new to cut files and the world of cutting machines, don’t worry – this is an easy, clean holiday SVG which has been tested just for you. The free candy cane SVG will make quick work of a gift bag, mug or tumbler, or even a cute holiday sign.
What You'll Find On This Page
Rae Dunn Inspired Candy Cane Mug
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have make a lot of gifts for friends, neighbors, gift exchange parties, and teachers (they get a gift card, too). This year, I have a lot of grown ups on my list and I am planning to put together as many hand made gifts as I can so I’m starting early.
I have a Cricut Maker, Explore Air 2, and the Cricut Joy, so I’ll be busy running them all. The first thing on my list was this Rae Dunn inspired candy cane mug. Isn’t it just too sweet?
This Cricut mug gift is so fun but the actual craft is just minutes – I don’t even think I spent 10 minutes on the entire thing! I was able to make 6 mugs in about 20 minutes, so if you are batching your holiday crafts, this easy mug is a great addition to your crafting plan.
If you’re ready to make some homemade Cricut mug gift, let’s get started.
How Do I Download The Christmas SVG Files?
Scroll down to get the link to the shop for the free SVG files. Please share this page to Pinterest or a crafty Facebook group. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Rae Dunn Christmas Mug
- Get all 4 SVG files – just click here to get the Christmas SVG files. They’re in our store, so while you’re there, poke around and see if there are any other fun Christmas SVG files you’d like to grab to make more fun handmade gifts for Christmas!
- When you’re working with vinyl, be careful on round surfaces, to work from the center outward. That way you don’t end up with any wrinkles and it’ll follow the curvature in the best way possible.
- Use the Christmas SVG files here to also make Rae Dunn inspired ornaments. These ceramic round white ornaments or wood rounds with these pretty stilted words for Christmas ornaments would be too too cute.
- You could make home decor wall art from these Christmas cut files with your Cricut or Silhouette. Just pop the marker in the blade holder for a paper piece or use permanent marker on a white wood sign.
- Make a set of pillow cases or a throw pillow for a refresh of holiday decor.
How Do I Make this Rae Dunn Inspired Candy Cane Mug?
Below is our written tutorial and if you have any questions, please use the comment section. I love using all of my Cricut machines, so I should be able to answer or help.
Get 45 More Free Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
More Easy Cricut Gift ideas You Might Like
- Reindeer Delivery Free Christmas SVG – I adore this Christmas cut file and can’t wait to stuff our biggest gifts into a giant canvas bag from Santa…
- Clause Family SVG Set – If you’re ready to take on a t-shirt set or a set of mugs, this bundle is just what you need.
- 15 Cricut Christmas Pillow Projects – Ever wanted to give the gift of holiday cheer in a throw pillow form? I do!
- 15+ Christmas Ornaments Made with the Cricut – Isn’t it fun to give homemade Christmas ornaments as part of your Secret Santa at work or your friend’s gift exchange party? I love doing that and I always have fun making the ornaments, too.
Please Save or Share THis
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Cricut crafts pin board.