I made this adorable trio of Christmas gnomes SVG files and I just had to squee! These are going on ornaments and just EVERYTHING this Christmas!
Free Trio of Christmas Gnomes SVG Files for Christmas Crafting
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing free SVG files with you. I’ve shared a lot of free Christmas SVG files already (click here to get all of our Christmas SVG files and projects), but I wanted to do something special.
As a thank you to all the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter subscribers, I am offering full-priced SVGs for free!
If you don’t believe that this is my favorite Christmas elf cut file I’ve ever made, you’re crazy. I have a little “thing” with gnomes (meaning I love them, there’s no shame here), and the interchangeable hats just make me giddy. So, let me tell you, I’m biased.
But, that being said, I can’t wait to put these little gnomes on a trio of ornaments–or maybe all three should be on an ornament. I can’t decide.
You should think about that, too. If you’re ready to get your free gnome Christmas cut file, let’s do this.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Ways to Use This Free Farmhouse gnome SVG
- First, let’s talk about the awesome holiday pillow I made with one of my regular couch pillows, this farmhouse gnome SVG and a canvas pillow cover. When I get ready to switch it out for another design, say a gnome with another hat, I can just pull off this cover and slip on another!
- Although we all know that you need a nice red and white raglan t-shirt to put this on, and a pillow, you need something else–there are three gnomes for goodness sake. But, if you’re not sure, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’ll definitely find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, just open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re going to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space (depending on which of the cutting machines you have). Size the gnome to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
I love sharing my designs and would very much appreciate it if you took the time to share this to Facebook or Pinterest.
How to Get These Free Cut Files for Christmas
This series is released in order (1 per day) when you sign up for the newsletter below. You will not get all the files or the codes at once. The 12 Days of Christmas SVG freebies are:
- Day 1: Sleigh Ride SVG Set
- Day 2: Elf Squad Cut File Collection
- Day 3: Christmas Calories Don’t Count + Candy
- Day 4: Elf Family SVG Set
- Day 5: Vintage Hipster Christmas Cut Files
- Day 6: Trio of Gnomes SVG Files
- Day 7: Most Wonderful Time Tree SVG
- Day 8: Scandinavian Dala Horse Cut Files
- Day 9: Reindeer Song in Sleigh Collection
- Day 10: Snowball Champion SVG
- Day 11: Silent Night Scene Cut Files
- Day 12: Polar Bear Mandalas
Because this is a special appreciation gift for newsletter subscribers, if you want these free Christmas cut files, you need to subscribe. You can sign up in the box below and your first freebie will be on its way along with a coupon code.
Each day, you will receive an email from me with the free Christmas SVGand a gift idea (sometimes another free SVG). There will be a special coupon for you to download and use if you want the file.
Get the 12 Days of Christmas Cut Files (45 in All!)
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah