I plan to put this adorable free holly Christmas SVG on so many things because it is such a simple SVG, but too cute! Get this free holiday SVG for your holiday Cricut projects, too.
Free Holly Christmas SVG
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are seriously dedicated to making sure that the holidays are a little special at our house. I mean, I like doing all the standard stuff, but then, when I have a good reason, I like to make personalized gift tags or wall art that really makes our Christmas experience unique. One of my favorite things this year is making quick digital crafting projects with free Christmas SVGs like this cute free holly Christmas cut file.
I just print, weed, pop it on my wall art and BAM! Fun sign to help welcome in the holiday. If you’re ready to grab these free mistletoe cut files and make a Christmas craft of your own, let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Free Holly SVG File?
I’m so glad you asked!
This free holly Christmas cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library or the shop.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love these free mistletoe cut files for Cricut and are going to download them, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Get These Free Cut Files for Sublimation Printing
I’m so glad you asked! Keep scrolling down to get the link to download this free holly Christmas SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Download the Holly Outline SVG
Download the Holly Filled SVG
How to Make Multiple Colors with Cricut Cutting
If you’re new to working in Cricut Design Space, here are a few tips for the easiest transfer and use if you want to use multiple colors. Note: if you’re putting this on a t-shirt or a canvas bag (or using any project with HTV – heat transfer vinyl), you’ll have to mirror the design. You can see in the tutorial below where that toggle switch is during the cutting process.
- Upload the SVG and size it to your specifications. Once loaded and sized, take note of the layers panel on the right. You will use the hide function and you will use the same transfer sheet (using weld will help it all line up correctly).
- Hide everything except the letters by selecting the eye icon. When you click on it once, the eye will get a line through it – that also means it will disappear from the cut preview on the grid. That’s okay – it’s still there.
- Select weld and then cut in your desired color.
- Go back into design space, select “undo” to remove the weld, and then hide the text. Next, unhide everything else.
- Repeat the weld and cut process in the color you want. Add it to the same transfer sheet and move it to your design.
More Tips for Using Cricut
- When putting this on any drawstring bag (wine or canvas sack), be sure to measure the placement when it is filled. For example, for another project, I placed a wine bottle into the bag and made a couple of pencil marks to help me line it up AFTER I put the first one too low.
- Do not forget to mirror the design when working with heat transfer vinyl… I ALWAYS forget and waste vinyl! Learn from my mistakes. :)
Get 45 More Free Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
Get the 12 Days of Christmas Cut Files (45 in All!)
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The free holly Christmas SVG files offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Free Christmas SVGs– A great digital crafting resource for all your Christmas crafts, you should definitely bookmark this page because we’re always updating it.
- Running on Hot Cocoa and Christmas – Our most popular Christmas SVG of all time, this is so cute, you can’t miss it
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.