This is a fun, hipster version of a retro love free Valentines SVG that really rocks. No, really, it reminds me of hair bands and rock love ballads. Truly hip. Ha!
Retro Love Free Valentines free SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have an unhealthy obsession with the Cricut lately. It’s just about the most fun crafting tool and I can make so many things SO FAST. Tiny, big, whatever–they all get straight lines. This is a feat I can only accomplish with scissors once in a blue moon. So, me and my Cricit? We’re buds. So, when I decided I needed a Valentines t-shirt, of course I didn’t just up and head to the mall, I grabbed my magic wand (ok, it’s actual name is “laptop”) and got to drawing a Valentines SVG with love. Literally.
If you’re ready to LOVE a shirt for Valentines…heh…let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Free Retro Love Valentines SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Special Discounts, and More!
I send free files, exclusive files, and sales. Want them?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
How to Use this Retro Love Free Valentines Cut File for Cricut
- Lately, I’ve been really into vintage-looking cut files. One huge benefit is that they’re ridiculously easy to weed. But that also means that they’re perfect for both layering the vinyl, if you go that way, or sublimation, if you’re ready to branch out in that vein of Cricut fun.
- If, like me, you’re planning on using heat transfer vinyl, make sure to mirror the image and put the material shiny side down. If you don’t, you’re going to waste a ton of vinyl (like me) and you’re going to be so disappointed (like me).
- We all know that you need a soft, yummy raglan t-shirt to put this on. I am putting this on one for myself and it’s just so soft (I’m obsessed with raglan t’s this year for some reason). But, if you’re not sure, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- Big, HUGE tip: attach the design and letters in Design Space. It’s no fun to have a lot of independent letters, spending an hour trying to put them together straight. It takes FOREVER. So, be sure to attach the letters, that way you can move fast and not spend forever positioning letters on your blanks.
Get the Retro Love Free Valentines SVG Here
Click here to get the vintage LOVE SVG for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Stealing Hearts Raccoon SVG for Valentines – I love raccoons. They’re silly, fun, and as long as they’re just drawings–please don’t invite a real one to my house–they’re super sweet. So I made a “stealing hearts” cut file for Valentines!
- Gnome Valentine Mailbox SVG Set and Craft Idea – You know you love all these SVGs for holidays, but what do you DO with them? This idea is AWESOME inspiration.
- Dinosaur Free Valentine SVG Set – If your little dino loves a good rawr, this set is perfect for a Valentines T-shirt or valentines cards!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.