This Watermelon Slice Summer SVG is the best free summer SVG ever. No words. Just everything perfect about summer in a cute slice of watermelon. I love it.
Watermelon Slice Summer SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a definite need for more summer. I mean, it’s only 3 months. ONLY 3 MONTHS! And there’s only 12 of them with the kids. And they seem to go so fast. It’s just not fair! Summer is the best. Well, Christmas is ok, too. But summer…oh, summer! LOL!
One of my favorite things about summer is the watermelon. Mmmm…sweet, juicy watermelon. Good news for you, I felt the need to turn this juicy fruit into a free summer SVG. This watermelon slice summer SVG file is ripe and ready to be made into your new favorite beach bag, shirt or anything! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love this free summer cut file for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Special Discounts, and More!
I send free files, exclusive files, and sales. Want them?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Watermelon Slice Summer cut File
- Definitely, if you’re headed to a baby shower, put this adorable watermelon cut file on a baby onesie. New moms need a million of them and having a print–so fun.
- Put this free summer cut file on a mason jar and make watermelon ice cream in it! What a fun idea to serve at a party or even just a lazy summer afternoon by the pool.
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
How Do I Download this Watermelon Slice Summer SVG?
I’m so glad you asked!
This Watermelon Slice Summer cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Watermelon Slice Summer SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Watermelon Slice Summer CUT File for CRICUT
Click here to download the free Watermelon Slice Summer SVG. Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re looking for a great digital crafting resource for all things mermaid, you have to check this out!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – For all things fun, trendy, and just downright awesome like mermaids, unicorns, holidays, summer and more, be sure to bookmark this page.
- Summer Lovin’ Free Summer SVG – What’s better than a watermelon slice on your shirt? A watermelon slice with the phrase “summer lovin'” on your shirt.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafts board on Pinterest.