This Elf Squad SVG collection is so cute AND it’s got these adorable sleepy little elves that I just can’t get enough of!
What You'll Find On This Page
Free Elf Squad SVG for Christmas Crafting
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing free SVG files with you. I’ve shared a lot of free Christmas SVG files already (click here to get all of our Christmas SVG files and projects), but I wanted to do something special.
As a thank you to all the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter subscribers, I am offering full-priced SVGs for free!
And this little Elf Squad cut file set is so adorable, it’s totally going to make an awesome set of matching shirts for our family Christmas pictures. Then I’m going to make more–so many more for the extended family because I know they’re just going to love it.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Ways to Use This Free Elf Family SVG
- Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
- After you have the free downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- If you’re using heat transfer vinyl (HTV) with this free file for Silhouette or Cricut, don’t forget to mirror the image. I always waste vinyl because I forget and just hit cut on my Cricut, so learn from my mistakes!
- Ok. So, I know that I often use an iron in my HTV Cricut cut projects, but, I’ve learned recently that the Cricut EasyPress (just the mini one, because I don’t feel like I need the big one yet) is SUPER superior to an iron. So, while you’ll see my iron occasionally as I phase-out my older tutorials I’ve already shot, you should definitely consider getting an EasyPress–it’s a million times better.
- When you’re working with vinyl with these SVG cut files to make a family of elf hat coffee mugs or other round surfaces, be careful to work from the center outward. That way you don’t end up with any wrinkles and it’ll follow the curvature in the best way possible.
- Oh, your giftee isn’t into coffee mugs? What a shame, but that’s ok. Make a set of matching shirts and have a family picture taken–even someone who isn’t into the whole matchy-matchy shirt thing for every-day, they’ll think it’s fun for the holidays.
Please Share This Cut File
I love sharing my designs and would very much appreciate it if you took the time to share this to Facebook or Pinterest.
How to Get These Free Cut Files for Christmas
Because this is a special appreciation gift for newsletter subscribers, if you want these free Christmas cut files, you need to subscribe to get the coupon code or you can purchase the files here. You can sign up in the box below and your first freebie will be on its way along with a coupon code.
Each day, you will receive an email from me with the free Christmas SVGand a gift idea (sometimes another free SVG). There will be a special coupon for you to download and use if you want the file.
If you are a subscriber, click here to add the item to your cart. Upon checkout, add the coupon code provided in your email into the “Apply Coupon” box to get the item free.
This series is released in order (1 per day) when you sign up for the newsletter below. You will not get all the files or the codes at once. The 12 Days of Christmas SVG freebies are:
- Day 1: Sleigh Ride SVG Set
- Day 2: Elf Squad Cut File Collection
- Day 3: Christmas Calories Don't Count + Candy
- Day 4: Elf Family SVG Set
- Day 5: Vintage Hipster Christmas Cut Files
- Day 6: Trio of Gnomes SVG Files
- Day 7: Most Wonderful Time Tree SVG
- Day 8: Scandinavian Dala Horse Cut Files
- Day 9: Reindeer Song in Sleigh Collection
- Day 10: Snowball Champion SVG
- Day 11: Silent Night Scene Cut Files
- Day 12: Polar Bear Mandalas
Add This SVG to Your Cart
Add this to cart by clicking the button below. If you have a coupon code, enter it at checkout.