I adore this cute, free candy corn Halloween unicorn SVG. It’s so simple and fun, I am definitely sending my kiddo trick-or-treating with this unicorn cut file on the bag!
Halloween Unicorn SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are way more into Halloween as the kiddo gets older than I ever thought we would be. I mean, wow. Like Halloween was fun, but now that there’s a little person to dress in fun Halloween costumes and send begging door-to-door for candy? Man, I have so much more fun now.
And then I get to come up with these adorable Halloween SVGs like this candy corn Halloween unicorn cut file. It’s the cutest thing EVER. Especially if you’re under the age of 12 and love unicorns. Just sayin’.
If you’re ready to make a fun trick-or-treat bag for those tiny humans in your life, let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Free Halloween Unicorn SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Facebook or Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
How to Use this Free halloween Unicorn Cut File for Cricut
- First, if you have a small child in your life, you NEED, I repeat: NEED, to make a onesie for their happy butt, or a t-shirt if they’re a little older. Or, heck, if they’re a lot older and they’ll still wear it, make your dang teenager wear this awesome candy corn unicorn cut file on a t-shirt. Because it’s worth it.
- If you’re not into t-shirts (which ok, fair enough), but you like to beg door-to-door on one day a year for tiny bits of sugary goodness, you have to make an awesome canvas trick-or-treat bag with this Halloween unicorn SVG. Way cooler than a silly plastic pumpkin.
- Now, I’m going to be honest. I love this cute unicorn Halloween cut file more than I can really describe. So, I made a cute wall sign with it. I found the little woven backing for the sign at the craft store, then put a little canvas I had on it and BAM! I had a wall sign!
Get the Unicorn Halloween SVG Here
Click here to get the Halloween unicorn SVG for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Free Halloween SVG and Cut Files – The best resource for all of your Halloween digital crafts!
- Unicorn SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette – If you’re loving the unicorn vibe, but you’re not quite ready for Halloween, these free digital crafting resources are where it’s at.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.