I had a fun idea and it blossomed into a whole, funny vintage and hipster Christmas SVG collection that you can put on Christmas shirts and so much more!
Free Vintage Hipster Christmas SVG for Christmas Crafting
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing free SVG files with you. I’ve shared a lot of free Christmas SVG files already (click here to get all of our Christmas SVG files and projects), but I wanted to do something special.
As a thank you to all the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter subscribers, I am offering full-priced SVGs for free!
And this set, oh this vintage hipster Christmas SVG collection is just SO FUNNY. I mean, if you’re here for the couple on the pictures, great. But there are several more and I can’t stop laughing.
So, get your milk ready because you’ll need to take a sip so you can spit it out giggling.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Ways to Use This Free Vintage Christmas SVG files
- First, I’m going to be honest, this is probably going to be best done with sublimation. So if you’re comfortable doing that, you should. But, these hipster vintage Christmas SVG files will come together just fine with layered heat transfer vinyl.
- That being said, if you’re using heat transfer vinyl, make sure to mirror the image and put the material shiny side down. If you don’t, you’re going to waste a ton of vinyl (like me) and you’re going to be so disappointed (like me).
- Although we all know that you need a nice red and white raglan t-shirt to put this on. I have one and it’s so on for the kids and friends–I mean, these cut files are too funny not to. But, if you’re not sure, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- Once time I decided to make a million shirts for my family and I was super excited–and I forgot to attach the letters in Design Space. Big UH-OH. I was then holding a lot of independent letters and it was no fun putting them together straight. It took FOREVER. So, be sure, if you’re doing a lot of these, to do a little attaching of the letters that way you can move fast and not spend forever positioning letters on your blanks.
Please Share This Cut File
I love sharing my designs and would very much appreciate it if you took the time to share this to Facebook or Pinterest.
How to Get These Free Cut Files for Christmas
This series is released in order (1 per day) when you sign up for the newsletter below. You will not get all the files or the codes at once. The 12 Days of Christmas SVG freebies are:
- Day 1: Sleigh Ride SVG Set
- Day 2: Elf Squad Cut File Collection
- Day 3: Christmas Calories Don’t Count + Candy
- Day 4: Elf Family SVG Set
- Day 5: Vintage Hipster Christmas Cut Files
- Day 6: Trio of Gnomes SVG Files
- Day 7: Most Wonderful Time Tree SVG
- Day 8: Scandinavian Dala Horse Cut Files
- Day 9: Reindeer Song in Sleigh Collection
- Day 10: Snowball Champion SVG
- Day 11: Silent Night Scene Cut Files
- Day 12: Polar Bear Mandalas
Because this is a special appreciation gift for newsletter subscribers, if you want these free Christmas cut files, you need to subscribe. You can sign up in the box below and your first freebie will be on its way along with a coupon code.
Each day, you will receive an email from me with the free Christmas SVGand a gift idea (sometimes another free SVG). There will be a special coupon for you to download and use if you want the file.
Get the 12 Days of Christmas Cut Files (45 in All!)
No matter the time of year, crafters are always preparing for the holidays, right? I love designing cut files and crafts for the season!
I'm giving away so many free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. You'll get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah