Free LOVE Baseball SVG and Baseball SVG Bundle
Download the free LOVE baseball SVG and baseball SVG bundle to make gifts, keepsakes, and baseball team fundraisers. The simple, bold design is eye-catching and is a high-quality free SVG.
Free LOVE Baseball SVG
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, it’s no secret that I love crafting with my cutting machine. It’s also no secret that I love sharing free SVG collections and cut files I make (more on all of those below).
But this week, I needed a baseball SVG and whipped up quite a few. This free love baseball SVG is part of the baseball SVG bundle I just released on Etsy. It’s a ridiculously good launch price, so check it out. Click to see all files included.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
Tips for Working with this Baseball SVG
Whether you’re new to working with SVG files or are a seasoned pro with your cutting machine, here are a few tips when working with this file.
- There are multiple layers included making it easy to craft with this free SVG file. I’m an SVG designer who actually uses her cut files, so you know they’ll be trouble-free. ;)
- When working with t-shirts, be sure to mirror the design. It’s something I almost always forget.
- If you get the baseball SVG bundle and work with the distressed baseball, your design will really pop on any surface. You can really get an awesome look with a gray-white vinyl or paper.
No Time Right Now? Pin it for Later
Are you waiting on vinyl? Collecting ideas for the team? Save this page to Pinterest to make sure you can find this fun, free baseball SVG later.
What are Some Ideas for Cricut Projects Using a Free SVG?
Oh, I’m so glad you asked! I’ll list a few of my favorite ideas and craft blanks below.
- Booster club shirts – these plain t-shirts on Amazon are perfect.
- Make a few tote bags (I use these totes) and auction them off to raise a few dollars for the team.
- Use the ‘Mom’ file in the baseball SVG bundle and the team moms will beam with pride.
This Free SVG is for Personal Use and Commercial Use
The “baseball LOVE” cut file offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal or commercial use for up to 200 items of any one style. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach out.
How to Download This Free SVG File (and More SVG Files)
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, just go to the SVG Library and enter the password which appears on every email I send. The file is in > Sports > Baseball.
For those new here, please join the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter here. You’ll get notice of free SVGs I create and share, a TON of free hand lettering practice sheets, and so much more!
Note: You will need to CONFIRM your subscription. We comply with all international email marketing laws and require you to click the confirmation in order to obtain the password. If you do not see the confirmation email in less than 5-minutes, check your spam folder.
Don’t Want to Sign Up? No Problem (and Here’s a Coupon for 25% Off)
If you don’t want to sign up, get the entire summer set here at a discount. Just use coupon code 25OFFBASEBALL or click here to be taken directly to the coupon.
More Free SVG Files on Ruffles and Rain Boots
As I mentioned above, I love sharing free SVG files. Below are a few files and collections I’ve put together of free SVGs.
- Just Here for the... – These free football SVGs are just funny. And true.
- Free Mermaid SVGs – I gathered up my favorite free mermaid cut files for you.
- Free SVGs for Christmas (Decor and Crafts) – This is one of my favorite collections and based on how popular it is, I’m sure you’ll find something for the holidays.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. If you know someone who’d like it, please share this to Facebook or save it to your favorite crafts board on Pinterest.