I can’t get over how cute this Narwhal Back to School SVG is! I think I might have to put it on a shirt for myself because, as a first day of school t-shirt, this back to school Cricut project couldn’t be cooler! LOL!
Narwhal Back to School SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have some great memories from this summer and the pool and all the snacks. Oh, all the snacks I’ve had to open. How do teachers keep these kids on-task at school?! How do they not spend all day long opening snack after snack?! This is a great question. But I have to open a snack now.
It’s in the spirit of this pool-loving mood we’ve been in this summer that I made this Narwhal back to school SVG. Silly, fun, and a little cheeky, I do believe I need this on not only a first day of school shirt, but also a notebook, a chalkboard sign and maybe a banner for the moms-only party I’ll throw at 9am on August 15th. If you’re ready to party (snack free) with me, well, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love this free back to school cut file for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite back to school crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Narwhal Back to School SVG cut File
- I cannot wait to make mysel–er, my kid a notebook with this Narhwal back to school SVG. It really looks cool on a green notebook like this cool bound notebook. So cool. Cucumber cool.
- Definitely need a first day of school shirt with this cute back to school cut file. Definitely. I like to start with a plain white soft tshirt for the kids–although sometimes they make me go with colorful shirts. LOL!
- Everyone is doing the cool chalkboard for first day of school pictures. But, it’s kind of a pain to make your own sometimes, so I just grabbed this cute chalkboard sign and used removable vinyl. I know…sneaky.
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
How Do I Download this Narwhal Back to School SVG?
I’m so glad you asked!
This Narwhal Back to School cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Narwhal Back to School SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Narwhal Back to School CUT File for CRICUT
Click here to download the free Narwhal Back to School SVG. Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re looking for a great resource for all things mermaid-awesome, you have to check this out!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – For all things fun, trendy, and just downright awesome, be sure to bookmark this page.
- Dr. Seuss Back to School SVG – If you love the idea of further motivating your kid with back-to-school Cricut projects, well, this fun Dr. Seuss quote might be just the project!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite back to school board on Pinterest.