I’ve never felt more mermaid-power than when I made this Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid SVG. It’s equally pretty and motivational. And I plan to put it on a shirt, a wall sign, and a back-to-school notebook for my kiddo. So FUN!
What You'll Find On This Page
Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are definitely not afraid to make waves–in the ocean or in our daily lives up here on dry land. And it’s that part of life–being brave and taking a stand for what you believe–that I’d like to share with my kiddos.
So, I made this crazy cute mermaid tail SVG to put on a t-shirt, bag or sign (I can’t decide which is best) and let that spirit shine! Are you ready to get your waves splashing? Well, get your blanks ready and let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love this free mermaid cut file for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid cut File
- I feel like a t-shirt is definitely in my future–I mean, it’s such a fun mermaid tail cut file, I just can’t see me NOT putting it on a shirt.
- This big wood round would make a wonderful sign to have in the family room or hallway. I would love to even have it in my office. Just a nice reminder to always be brave.
- And don’t get me started on this pretty minty notebook pretty minty notebook. The kid is getting one in her backpack for the new school year. Definitely.
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
How Do I Download this Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid SVG?
I’m so glad you asked!
This Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid CUT File for CRICUT
Click here to download the free Never Be Afraid to Make Waves Mermaid SVG. Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re looking for a great resource for all things mermaid-awesome, you have to check this out!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – For all things fun, trendy, and just downright awesome, be sure to bookmark this page.
- Wish Upon a Starfish SVG – For another cute mermaid SVG, definitely check this pretty mermaid silhouette out!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.