I was feeling salty when I made this free Feeling Nauti mermaid SVG file. Isn’t it such a fun cut file? I put it on a t-shirt, but it would be great on a tote bag, tumbler or onesie.
Feeling Nauti Free Mermaid SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have an inner tail and fins. There’s just something about the sea that calls to me and the little one. Let’s just say, if it were possible to be a mermaid, we’d be splishing and splashing under the waves in 5 minutes flat.
Sadly, we’ll have to make do with making free cut files like this Feeling Nauti mermaid SVG and putting them on shirts. If you already have your blanks (t-shirt, mug, etc.) and you’re ready to feel a little nautical, too, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you got a chuckle out of this and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite cut files board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Feeling Nauti Free Mermaid SVG File
- First, you absolutely have to put it on a t-shirt! It’s perfect for those days that you’re feeling cheeky and fun. Here’s the quality t-shirt I put it on with some light blue Cricut vinyl.
- If you need an excuse, this is perfect for a baby’s onesie or toddler shirt.
- Perfect for summer, this would be great on a travel mug (this one is the coolest).
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
How Do I Download this Feeling Nauti Mermaid Cut File?
I’m so glad you asked!
This feeling nauti mermaid cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Feeling Nauti SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The FEELING NAUTI Free Mermaid SVG File
Click here to download the free Feeling Nauti mermaid SVG. Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – I gathered these up and still find a million uses for them–so many cool mermaid fonts right there!
- Popular Free SVG Collections – If you’re looking for trendy, fun designs, start here and bookmark this page.
- Fun Narwhal Cut File – You get excited about the unicorn of the sea? Oh, me too.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest.