This polar bear mandala SVG is one of the most beautiful SVGs I think I’ve ever made. It’s simple, elegant and just super fun. And with two options for weeding, it’s perfect for beginners or advanced Cricut users!
What You'll Find On This Page
Free Polar Bear Mandala SVG for Christmas Crafting
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing free SVG files with you. I’ve shared a lot of free Christmas SVG files already (click here to get all of our Christmas SVG files and projects), but I wanted to do something special.
As a thank you to all the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter subscribers, I am offering full-priced SVGs for free!
One of my favorite freebies this holiday season is this gorgeous polar bear mandala cut file for Cricut or Silhouette. When I set out to make a polar bear SVG, I had no idea how far this was going to go–or how cool the mandala polar bear SVG would end-up being.
But it’s definitely one of my favorites and I can’t wait to gift some of the things I’ve made with it!
If you’re ready to make a fun handmade gift with this beautiful polar bear mandala SVG, let’s get started!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Ways to Use This Free Mandala Polar Bear SVG
- I absolutely adore the awesome polar bear door mat that I made with this mandala polar bear SVG. Just a nice, tough coir mat, a little paint, a Cricut and you’re in business!
- If you’re not sure, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’ll definitely find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, just open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re going to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space (depending on which of the cutting machines you have). Size the gnome to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- Because there’s no text, you don’t have to worry about mirroring the design in the software. But, if you do choose to make this using heat transfer vinyl for a towel or t-shirt, be sure to hit the “attach” button in the software. You don’t want to have to put this poor bear together like a puzzle. LOL!
Please Share This Cut File
I love sharing my designs and would very much appreciate it if you took the time to share this to Facebook or Pinterest.
How to Get These Free Cut Files for Christmas
Because this is a special appreciation gift for newsletter subscribers, if you want these Christmas cut files for free, you need to subscribe or you can add them to your cart for purchase. You can sign up in the box below and your first freebie will be on its way along with a coupon code.
Each day, you will receive an email from me with the free Christmas SVGand a gift idea (sometimes another free SVG). There will be a special coupon for you to download and use if you want the file.
If you are a subscriber, click here to add this to your cart. Enter the coupon code provided in the email into the apply coupon box to get the item for free.
- Day 1: Sleigh Ride SVG Set
- Day 2: Elf Squad Cut File Collection
- Day 3: Christmas Calories Don’t Count + Candy
- Day 4: Elf Family SVG Set
- Day 5: Vintage Hipster Christmas Cut Files
- Day 6: Trio of Gnomes SVG Files
- Day 7: Most Wonderful Time Tree SVG
- Day 8: Scandinavian Dala Horse Cut Files
- Day 9: Reindeer Song in Sleigh Collection
- Day 10: Snowball Champion SVG
- Day 11: Silent Night Scene Cut Files
- Day 12: Polar Bear Mandalas
Get This Mandala SVG Set!
Click below to add this SVG set to your cart. If you have a coupon, enter it at checkout.