I adore fast and easy it is to make this Christmas farmhouse gnome book stack. It’s a perfect addition to my farmhouse decor in the house–and goes particularly well with my farmhouse Christmas tree!
What You'll Find On This Page
FARMHOUSE GNOME BOOK STACK
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the farmhouse gnome decor for Christmas. There’s just so many fun things you can do with the farmhouse style and I just can’t get over how easy it is to make my house feel like a home with little gnomes. One of my favorite crafts I’ve done lately is this adorable farmhouse gnome book stack.
Not only is it really easy, but the farmhouse book stack is easily the best way to repurpose books you can find. I mean, no cutting, no real messing around–just whip out this fun home decor craft and you’re ready to go. I love crafts like that. If you’re ready to make a farmhouse gnome book stack for yourself, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
DIY Christmas Gnome Tutorials
If you’re looking for the best DIY Christmas gnome tutorials, you have come to the right place. Check out all of my favorite tomte tutorials for the holidays!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite holiday crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Gnome Christmas Book stack
- If you want to make these for commercial purposes, you can get this cute font here.
- Make sure you let the paint dry completely before you try to put on your lettering or do the painting for the gnome, or even glue together the books.
- Don’t forget, if you’re going to use heat transfer vinyl, be sure to mirror the image in Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio. I have wasted so much vinyl that way…don’t be like me.
- You can get hardcover books at the dollar store or thrift stores. But I’m all about repurposing things I already have. So I grabbed some books that I had duplicates of (I know, but sometimes it happens that I buy one and then the kiddo gets the same thing for a gift–go figure) to make my farmhouse book stack.
How Do I Make this Farmhouse Gnome Book Stack?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- Candy Cane Mug Christmas Cricut Craft – For a fun and quick handmade gift, this Christmas SVG is perfect for a mug or even an ornament.
- Free Reindeer Delivery Christmas SVG – If you’ve got large gifts, you know that a reindeer delivery post is absolutely a necessity!
- 15+ Christmas Cricut Crafts for Pillows – Who doesn’t love a fun and squishy farmhouse pillow on the couch?! Make a Christmas pillow cover with these awesome farmhouse cut files and ideas.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.