This Christmas Calories SVG collection is so cute. This free Christmas SVG is so easy, you can put on kid’s pajamas and make a fun holiday pajama set in minutes!
Free Christmas Calories SVG For Christmas Crafting
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing free SVG files with you. I’ve shared a lot of free Christmas SVG files already (click here to get all of our Christmas SVG files and projects), but I wanted to do something special.
As a thank you to all the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter subscribers, I am offering full-priced SVGs for free!
And boy is this one a funny one! I mean, I made the little peppermint first, but then the words–and I just had to add little red dots over the “i”s. I mean–I am STILL giggling. Maybe I have too much fun making holiday cut files, but you know what–I made them and they’re awesome. So. LOL!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Ways to Use This Free Funny Christmas SVG
- First, if you have a kiddo in your life, you need to make them a cute set of Christmas pajamas. I mean, it would be cruel not to. So, I made this easy and found this cute set of Christmas jammies for kids right here. You’re welcome.
- Now, after that, it’s all free game. Sure, I wanted this cute SVG on a kitchen towel and I thought a wood round ornament would be a perfect gift, but you should absolutely check out this set of Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find a blank you’ll love.
- After you have your free downloadable cut files for Christmas, just load the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re using into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- If you’re using heat transfer vinyl (HTV) with this free file, don’t forget to mirror the image–this is so important and I’m the worst at remembering. I always waste vinyl because I forget and just hit cut on my Cricut, so learn from my mistakes!
- Ok. So, I know that I often use my handy-dandy iron in my HTV Cricut projects, but, I’ve learned recently that the Cricut EasyPress (just the mini one, because I don’t feel like I need the big one yet) is SUPER superior to an iron. So, while you’ll see my iron occasionally as I phase-out my older tutorials I’ve already photographed, you should definitely consider getting an EasyPress–it’s a million times better.
Please Share This Cut File
I love sharing my designs and would very much appreciate it if you took the time to share this to Facebook or Pinterest.
How to Get These Free Cut Files for Christmas
Because this is a special appreciation gift for newsletter subscribers, if you want these free Christmas cut files, you need to subscribe to get the files for free or you can purchase them here. You can sign up in the box below and your first freebie will be on its way along with a coupon code.
Each day, you will receive an email from me with the free Christmas SVGand a gift idea (sometimes another free SVG). There will be a special coupon for you to download and use if you want the file.
If you are a subscriber, click here to add the item to your cart. Upon checkout, enter the coupon code provided in your email to get the item free.
This series is released in order (1 per day) when you sign up for the newsletter below. You will not get all the files or the codes at once. The 12 Days of Christmas SVG freebies are:
- Day 1: Sleigh Ride SVG Set
- Day 2: Elf Squad Cut File Collection
- Day 3: Christmas Calories Don't Count + Candy
- Day 4: Elf Family SVG Set
- Day 5: Vintage Hipster Christmas Cut Files
- Day 6: Trio of Gnomes SVG Files
- Day 7: Most Wonderful Time Tree SVG
- Day 8: Scandinavian Dala Horse Cut Files
- Day 9: Reindeer Song in Sleigh Collection
- Day 10: Snowball Champion SVG
- Day 11: Silent Night Scene Cut Files
- Day 12: Polar Bear Mandalas
Get This SVG Set!
Click the button to add this SVG set to your cart. If you have a coupon code, enter it at checkout.