This is the cutest free mermaid SVG I have ever made. It’s so simple, but it’s got a powerful message and such a cute jellyfish! You can use this Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG to make the most awesome gift in no time!
Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a special place in our hearts for that magical land under the sea where seahorses talk and there’s no need for hair combs. I mean, seriously–Ariel thought a fork was a comb, so they’re living their best life down there NOT having to comb hair constantly. LOL!
In all seriousness, though, we love mermaids here. And that dreamy, fun world is what inspired me to make this pretty (but simple) Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG. This free mermaid SVG is perfect for a gift or a t-shirt for your little lady. If you’re ready to get wet, well, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you know someone who will be inspired by your gift with this free mermaid SVG and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite cut files board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Dream Big Little Mermaid cut file
- If you have a little lady in your life, you absolutely have to put it on a t-shirt for her. It will be her favorite shirt. Here’s the soft shirt I put it on with some dark blue Cricut vinyl for my little lady.
- Got a baby shower coming up? This baby’s onesie (or even a toddler shirt) would make a great gift.
- Definitely grab a throw pillow or a white pillow case, because this free mermaid SVG makes for some delightful pillow action.
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
How Do I Download this Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG File?
I’m so glad you asked!
This Dream Big Little Mermaid cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Download The Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG cut File for Cricut
Click here to download the free Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG. Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re into freebies and cheapies, well, this is the resource you need for all of your mermaid digital crafting needs.
- Popular Free SVG Collections – Definitely bookmark this page. I update it all the time with the best and most trendy SVG collections I can make or find. You’ll love it.
- Fun Narwhal Cut File – There will never come a day when I will not share this adorable free mermaid (or is it unicorn?) SVG. Because yeah, it’s that cute.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy crafts board on Pinterest.