Free Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG
Today, I’m share a free Dream Big, Little Mermaid SVG because my little one is still obsessed with them! I have been creating so many mermaid cut files lately, you should have a full crafting collection by now.
This free mermaid SVG features a wiggly, adorable jellyfish in the Kawaii animal style. You can use it or pair it with any mermaid cut file I’ve shared with starfish, waves, fins and more.
Dream Big, Little Mermaid SVG File
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have a special place in our hearts for that magical land under the sea where seahorses talk and there’s no need for hair combs. My child has The Little Mermaid soundtrack on repeat in our house and I find myself humming it all day.
RELATED READING: FREE UNICORN SVG FILES
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
In all seriousness, that dreamy, fun world is what inspired me to make this pretty (but simple) Dream Big, Little Mermaid SVG. It can be used in vinyl or paper to make anything you can dream up.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
If you know someone who will be inspired by this free mermaid SVG, please share. Save this to a free SVG pin board or share it to a Cricut or Silhouette crafting group on Facebook. Sharing will make it easy to find when you’re ready to begin.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Project Ideas for Dream Big, Little Mermaid Cut File Collection
- If you have a little lady in your life, you can put this on a t-shirt for her. Here’s the soft shirt I put it on with some dark blue glitter heat transfer vinyl for my little lady.
- Have a baby shower coming up? This baby body suit (or even a toddler shirt) would make a great gift.
- For an older child, put this free mermaid SVG on a throw pillow or a white pillow case. You an even create a cute wall art piece with drop cloth, a pants hanger, and this inspiring phrase.
- The files included in this free mermaid set are SVG, EPS, DXF, and PNG can be used in all cutting machines. You can even download the mermaid PNG file and use it for a decoupage projec.t
- Check out these Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
How Do Get This Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG File?
This Dream Big Little Mermaid cut file is completely free to everyone. All I ask is that you share this page to Facebook or save it to a pin board. To download the file, read the following and click on the download link below.
The Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and is free for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots, SND Developments, LLC.
Click here to download the free Dream Big Little Mermaid SVG. Thank you so much for sharing first!
Please note the file types included in the free download are SVG, EPS, DXF, and PNG. For print and cut, use PNG. For the basic Silhouette software, use DXF and for the Designer Edition, SVG. All Cricut Design Space users, please upload the SVG.
Note that if you are using a Windows device, you could see a .html or Microsoft Edge file. That is the SVG.
More Cricut Project Ideas and Free SVG Files
- Mermaid SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and MORE! – If you’re into mermaids, this is the resource you need for all of your mermaid clipart, mermaid fonts, monograms, and so much more.
- Popular Free SVG Collections – Definitely bookmark this page. I update it all the time with the best and most trendy SVG collections I can make or find. You’ll love it.
- Mermaid SVG Bundle – This mermaid bundle is chockfull with 15 different designs and some cute mom, baby, and general mermaid styles.
- Fun Narwhal Cut File – There will never come a day when I will not share this adorable free mermaid (or is it unicorn?) SVG. Because yeah, it’s that cute.
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please save it to a free SVG pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook.