This free reindeer delivery Christmas SVG is so cute. It’s perfect for a large Santa gift this year, or just a fun way to wrap a Christmas gift!
REindeer Delivery Christmas SVG
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are so ready for Christmas. One of the best parts? Getting all the gifts ready for the kids for Santa. I mean–it’s just so fun! Even though I am pretty sure that we all know the secret, I have told them that as long as they play along, we’ll still do the game. And they love it.
But, this year, I have a couple of bigger gifts that need a large bag. But just putting them in a plain bag seemed, well, boring. So I made this adorable reindeer delivery Christmas SVG. It’s free to use and will really sell the kids on believing. If you’re ready to get your reindeer delivery going, let’s get started!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love this free reindeer delivery Christmas cut file for Cricut and are going to download it, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
How Do I Download this Reindeer Delivery Christmas SVG for Cricut?
I’m so glad you asked!
This reindeer delivery Christmas cut file is completely free to everyone, subscribers or not! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
To download the file, share this page, scroll down, and click on the download link. Note: because this is a free file, I’ve only included the SVG for free. If you need another file type, you may access all of the SVGs and file types in the subscribers-only free SVG library.
This Free SVG Is For Personal Use ONLY
The Reindeer Delivery Free Christmas SVG offered here was created by me, Sarah Nenni-Daher, and can be used for personal use only. Copyright remains with Sarah Nenni-Daher of Ruffles and Rain Boots.
If you are a corporation (even an LLC) and want this item, you MUST get prior authorization. We strictly enforce our copyright through the use of infraction agents. Please use the contact page here to reach us directly.
Scroll down to Download The Reindeer Delivery Free Christmas CUT File for CRICUT
Thank you so much for sharing first! Remember, if you need alternate file types, get them in the free SVG Library using your newsletter password. Additionally, if you access the SVG Library, you get ALL of our handmade SVG designs (sign up here).
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Reindeer Delivery Christmas Cut File
I’m so glad you asked! Below is our quick tutorial.
If you're new to working in Cricut Design Space, here are a few tips for the easiest transfer and use if you want to use multiple colors. Note: if you're putting this on a t-shirt or a canvas bag (or using any project with HTV - heat transfer vinyl), you'll have to mirror the design. You can see in the tutorial below where that toggle switch is during the cutting process.
- Upload the SVG and size it to your specifications. Once loaded and sized, take note of the layers panel on the right. You will use the hide function and you will use the same transfer sheet (using weld will help it all line up correctly).
- Hide everything except the letters by selecting the eye icon. When you click on it once, the eye will get a line through it - that also means it will disappear from the cut preview on the grid. That's okay - it's still there.
- Select weld and then cut in your desired color.
- Go back into design space, select "undo" to remove the weld, and then hide the text. Next, unhide everything else (outline, dot dividers, and inner circle with reindeer).
- Repeat the weld and cut process in the color you want. Add it to the same transfer sheet and move it to your design.
- When putting this on any drawstring bag (wine or Santa sack), be sure to measure the placement when it is filled. For example, I placed a wine bottle into the bag and made a couple of pencil marks to help me line it up AFTER I put the first one too low.
- Do not forget to mirror the design when working with heat transfer vinyl... I ALWAYS forget and waste vinyl! Learn from my mistakes. :)
For more fun free Christmas SVGs, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots
Get 45 More Free Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
Get the 12 Days of Christmas Cut Files (45 in All!)
No matter the time of year, crafters are always preparing for the holidays, right? I love designing cut files and crafts for the season!
I'm giving away so many free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. You'll get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Great Free Christmas SVGs You Might Like
- Free Christmas SVGs for Gifts and Crafts – All the best free Christmas SVGs you’ll ever need to make fun gifts or Christmas crafts!
- Free Christmas Truck SVGs – If you’re into Christmas deliveries, well, these little trucks are really going to get your engine running. Pun intended.
- Running on Christmas and Cocoa Christmas SVG – This is one of our most popular Christmas SVG files ever! It’s so cute, and it’s one of my favorites.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.