I may have a small gnome obsession, but if having this gnome sweet gnome porch sign is wrong, I don’t wanna be right. Because this gnome sign and free gnome SVG is so cute I could squee.
What You'll Find On This Page
Gnome Sweet Gnome Porch Sign
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have made so many gnomes, I am afraid to count. They’re just so fun, though. It’s like relaxation, creativity and a little bit of giggle got mixed together and out came these gnomes. Plus, gnomes make great gifts. But, I’m keeping this gnome sweet gnome porch sign.
I just love being greeted by these three little grumpy gnomes on the gnome sign every time I get to the driveway. A reason to smile when you get home is priceless. If you’re ready to make a whimsical sign for the porch, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
DIY Christmas Gnome Tutorials
If you’re looking for the best DIY Christmas gnome tutorials, you have come to the right place. Check out all of my favorite tomte tutorials for the holidays!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY gnomes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make a Gnome Sign
- Click here to get the free printable gnome porch sign pattern and free SVG set for the Gnome Sweet Gnome sign the gnomes are holding. Of course, you can certainly make this adorable Gnome Sweet Gnome Porch Sign, but it’ll be a ton easier if you have a pattern.
- I made the cuts on the wood with my scroll saw, but you could use a jig saw or a hand saw. It’s not as hard as it looks. Just go really slowly when you’re making the turns. And, remember, if you break a piece off, that’s not a tragedy (I actually did break the tip off my biggest gnome). All you have to do is glue it back on. Glue is magic.
How Do I Make this Gnome Sweet Gnome Porch Sign?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Get 45 More Free Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
More DIY gnomes You Might Like
- Reindeer Gnome – If Rudolph the red nosed reindeer could be any cuter, he’d be a gnome. Oh, wait…this is exactly that!
- Peppermint Gnome – All the red and white swirly goodness of the best Christmas candy in a gnome,
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – If you need a few ideas for making gnomes, well, this is where you’ll find ’em all!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY gnomes board on Pinterest.