I can’t wait for spring this year. And these awesome spring gnomes are going to take my spring farmhouse decor to a new level of beautiful!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about gnomes, farmhouse decor and fun. If that doesn’t call for the ultimate mashup of epic proportions, I don’t know what would. So, obviously, spring gnome ideas for farmhouse decor? Kind of a given for me.
Seriously one of my favorite things in life is spring, so, I know my spring tomten. If you’re looking for the perfect little nisse to add to your spring farmhouse decor, well, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these Spring Gnomes
- Several of these DIY gnome tutorials for spring call for craft fur or Mongolian fur, which, if you’ve never had success cutting it, can be quite intimidating. But it doesn’t have to be. Check out this quick video I made of how to make a gnome beard with faux fur.
- Straight-up, there are SO many gnome nose ideas in these gnome tutorials! My favorite tomte nose is definitely polymer clay because I have more control over how big and what color it is. But I also love these wood beads and a random craft bead, sometimes a pony bead–anything round and about the right size.
- If this is your first time to make a gnome, take your time. No one is an expert right away and many of these tutorials took 2 or 3 times to get them right.
- You can make a gnome from any fabric, but if you’re on the fence, reach for felt. Felt is a very forgiving fabric. If you make a mistake, you can trim it and no one will know the difference in your felt tomten. Likewise, fleece and flannel, but felt is the best.
- Each gnome you make is unique. Do not feel constrained by these spring gnome ideas. Come up with your own variation or a new spring gnome idea. And then please come back and share them with me!
WHERE DO I GET these Spring Gnomes?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Spring Farmhouse Decor Ideas You Might Like
- Rae Dunn Farmhouse Crafts – I love making things to add to my farmhouse spring decor–and I like making Rae Dunn things…so, of course, I found some awesome tutorials.
- Farmhouse Sign for Spring – Need to brighten a room and kind of freshen it up for spring? This is the sign for you!
- Spring Hand Lettering Practice Sheet – Speaking of freshening up a room, this is the most fun way to freshen up your bullet journal for spring or just make a fun wall art piece.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.