This easy and fun sunflower gnome pattern for summer makes a wow-worthy gnome that’s a stunning flower gnome.
Sunflower Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love an easy and fast gnome. But sometimes, you want to make a stunning, epic gnome that is more than just a few random things hot glued together. Sometimes you want to make a true piece of artwork. That’s what my aim was when making this sunflower gnome pattern.
Truly elegant and really stunning. this fun handmade gnome is one of the most beautiful gnome’s I’ve made and it’s definitely a great summer gnome you’ll love. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite sewing patterns board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Flower Hat Gnome
- To make this particular gnome, I actually used 3 patterns to bring it all together:
- Cozy gnome pattern here. The pattern for this gnome is simple and easy to understand, even for beginner sewists. Alternatively, you can cut the pieces to make your gnome on your cutting machine (like I did) with the Cozy Gnome pattern with cut files for Cricut or Silhouette here.
- Sunflower hat pattern here. This is an add-on to the primary gnome pattern and made to fit the Cozy Gnome, although I’m sure you could make it work on other gnome bodies of a similar shape and size.
- Low-Top Gnome Sneakers here. One of 17 different shoe patterns in this set, this little addition is completely optional. The sunflower gnome looks good with or without the shoes – I just preferred that little extra finishing touch to make this tomte look polished.
- If you don’t enjoy working with clay to make gnome noses, try using wood beads like these. They are just what you need when you’re not that into baking noses.
- This particular gnome beard is one of my absolute favorites. The ombre shades are just stunning and I LOVE the way this turned out. So, if you have a yellow faux fur or orange, sure you can use it, but why, when you can make something this fun with a paintbrush and some fabric dye?!
Get the Gnome Pattern Here
Click below to add the gnome pattern to your cart and grab the sunflower pattern, too!
How Do I Make this Sunflower Gnome Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Gnome Patterns for Summer You Might Like
- Mini Kissing Farmhouse Gnome Pattern – Literally a pair of the most adorable gnomes I’ve ever made, they’re a perfect gnome for anytime – but most especially summer!
- Patriotic Gnome Pattern for Summer Holidays – Wildly beautiful in some of my favorite colors, this is a gnome pattern you don’t want to miss.
- No-Sew Bee Gnome Pattern with Wings – Bizzy buzzy bee gnomes are hot this year and this no-sew pattern is so easy it’s ridiculous!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite sewing patterns board on Pinterest.