For the longest time, I’ve been wanting a spring flower gnome pattern sitting in a flower pot. This no-sew gnome for beginners is the perfect fit!
Flower Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore making gnomes for other people. But, I have a confession: sometimes I just want a gnome for myself. And for the longest time, I’ve been wanting a spring gnome that could be nothing but spring-alicious. Hence a big-ole head full of flowers. A beautiful, fun bouquet of peonies all for ME! Maybe it’s odd, but I adore this gnome. And the fact that it’s no-sew and in a giant flower pot? I love it.
The best part is that it’s the perfect no-sew gnome pattern for beginners because it’s incredibly forgiving. You could mess-up in a ton of ways and this little tomte would still look perfect. If you’re ready, grab your favorite flower pot and let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite gnome patterns board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This No-Sew Gnome pattern
- Grab the Wild Gnome Pattern here which features the detailed instructions for making this nisse. But, surprise for you, not only is the flower gnome featured in this set of patterns, but there are SIX more gnomes detailed using this same pattern. Each more fun than the last. There’s a pine cone hat gnome, a mushroom gnome, a succulent gnome (I cannot wait to share this one!!!), a butterfly gnome, and a moss hat gnome in addition to this flower hat gnome. It’s the perfect inspiration for any “wild” gnome! LOL!
- If you’re like me and have no interest in making cuts for all these gnomes – or you want to batch out making a ton of gnomes at once, click here to grab a set of cut files with the Wild Gnome Pattern to use with your Cricut or Silhouette. It’s a scissors-free gnome pattern! LOL!
- I found both the flower pot and the peonies at my local craft store, but the honest truth is that you could use ANY pot and almost any small flower set. If you want my exact pot, you can grab a trio of these tall metal pots here. Even Dollar Tree should have small flowers and a pot that would work. So, don’t over think it – anyone could make this gnome!
- Let’s talk about that beard for a second. If beards are what’s holding you up on making your first gonk, don’t let it hold you up any more. It’s actually really easy to cut the fur – and not leave it squared off and weird. Just flip it over and use a craft knife on the fabric backing. Check out this quick and easy video here that I made to help you!
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this Flower Gnome Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY gnome crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our flower gnome video tutorial.
More DIY GNome Crafts You Might Like
- Simple Farmhouse Gnome – A super easy gnome pattern that makes for an adorable addition to your farmhouse decor, for sure!
- Elegant Bee Gnome – This bee gnome is absolutely amazing and I can’t tell you how much I absolutely love the little wings!
- Mini Kissing Scandinavian Gnomes – They’re kissing, they have Scandinavian accents and they’re itty bitty, perfect for a tiered tray decoration.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY gnome crafts board on Pinterest.