I am so excited to have this clay pot gnome standing on my porch, greeting my guests this spring. This garden gnome is a perfect DIY for your yard or deck.
Clay Pot Gnome
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have more than just a little bit of an obsession with DIY gnomes. They’re just so darn cute! I mean, take these Valentines Gnomes, for example. They live in my daughter’s room year round on her shelf.
And this gnome fairy garden? I love having it on the windowsill in the kitchen. That’s why this clay pot gnome statue is getting a very prominent place on my front porch. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Pin this to your favorite garden gnome ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make This Terra Cotta Pot Gnome
- This clay pot gnome would look absolutely fantastic in a garden, lining your walkway, or decorating a porch. Basically, anywhere.
- If you love forest whimsy as I do you, this terra cotta pot gnome is guaranteed to bring so much joy, you’ll be giggling constantly.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative with your paint colors if you’re planning to make multiples of this little garden gnome statue. Give the kids some paint pens and let them decorate him.
How Do I Make this Clay Pot Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a garden gnome crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our clay pot gnome video tutorial.
More Garden Gnome Statue Ideas You Might Like
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – If you truly like gnomes, visit this page… It’s all gnomes and NONE of them are holiday related (those are on our Christmas Gnomes page).
- Easter Bunny Gnome – Looking to spruce up your spring porch? Look no further than this perfectly adorable gnome wearing an Easter Bunny costume! The hat is too cute.
- Gnome Lavender Sachet – This quick craft will have all the drawers and closets smelling amazing.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite garden gnome statue ideas board on Pinterest.