I needed a few new Rae Dunn pieces, but I wanted to see what there was in the way of Rae Dunn farmhouse crafts I could DIY. Boy, did I find some awesome pieces!
Rae Dunn Farmhouse Crafts
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore our farmhouse decor and the Rae Dunn pieces that really bring it all together. I mean, think about it, if I didn’t have a fun Rae Dunn coffee mug, then I’d just be running around with a plain one which would be completely boring!
So, get your paint ready to make some Rae Dunn craft and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these Rae Dunn Craft Ideas
- Use a white chalk paint like this one. It’s my favorite. It’s got great coverage and leaves this awesome textured finish that is perfect for adding vinyl lettering or painted letters.
- Don’t feel like everything has to be Rae Dunn in your house. But it’s ok if you want to do that. I mean, I’m slowly working my way toward having a whole house of farmhouse decor, but not every piece has to be Rae Dunn.
- Check out the thrift store and dollar store for supplies. I mean, I know that it sounds silly because Rae Dunn pieces are rarely there–but if you’re DIYing, you can absolutely use supplies you get cheaply. Plus, repurposing is always more fun than finding a pre-made piece, in my book!
WHERE DO I GET These Rae Dunn Farmhouse Crafts !?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
More Farmhouse Craft Ideas You Might Like
- Spring Farmhouse Sign – This 20-minute craft is so fun and brightens any room you might place it in!
- Farmhouse Christmas Decor – I love this awesome set of holiday decor with a farmhouse twist. I mean, Christmas isn’t all the time, but you know…
- Farmhouse Gnome Bookstack – These cute little bookstacks are popping up everywhere. So of course I had to have my own, with a gnome-twist!
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas pin board.