Harry Potter crafts are all the rage here and I’m willing to bet you might have some Potter fans in your family too! If you’re looking for some fun hands-on activities to pull the kids away from their latest Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire binge-watching session, you’re going to love all these creative ideas!
When it comes Harry Potter crafts for kids, there’s no shortage of cool activities and things to make. From bath bombs to bookmarks and even these spell-binding wands, there are so many Harry Potter DIY activities you could entertain the kids (and kids of all ages) for weeks!
What You'll Find On This Page
Let’s Celebrate Harry Potter Day
That’s right, everyone’s favorite boy wizard has his own special day and it’s coming up on May 2nd! So, what better way to celebrate than by getting your craft on with some of these awesome Harry Potter craft ideas?
Even better idea, why not throw a party to celebrate International Harry Potter Day with some easy Harry Potter art like these spell books, simple
Harry Potter Arts & Crafts
We absolutely adore everything Wizarding World here, so I did some searching (Accio, easy Harry Potter crafts!) and found some of the coolest DIY Harry Potter ideas that you and your little wizards will LOVE!
No Time to Make It Now? Pin it for Later!
Make this recipe easy to find when you need it by pinning it to your favorite easy Harrry Potter Ideas board on Pinterest. It’ll be there when you’re ready to plan your next Harry Potter party or craft activity!
Harry Potter Character Bath Bombs
I have had so many of you ask about more bath bombs activities, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to featured some beloved characters from
They make a great gift idea or party prize! Not to mention, who doesn’t want to see which Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry house your friends belong to?
- Slytherin Bath Bombs – Aren’t they sssssssmart? I couldn’t help myself.
- Gryffindor Bath Bombs – Courageous? Yes. Easy to make? You bet. Fun? Oh my goodness, yes!
- Hufflepuff Bath Bombs – Just like their house magicians, these bath bombs disappear in the water.
- Ravenclaw Bath Bombs – It sure is smart to keep one of these housemates (and this bath bomb) on hand.
Harry Potter Crafting Tips
- Paper Harry Potter crafts are inexpensive to make and easy to find online. Try the Hogwarts House bookmarks below for a quick and simple Harry Potter art project.
- Make it a very Harry Potter Valentine’s Day with mystical printable Valentines, add a wand or bookmark for an extra special treat for your child’s classmates.
- Harry Potter symbols are easy to remember when you add them to your very own spellbook notebook. And I’m pretty sure when you use your wand pencil, the words fly right off the page into your imagination!
How to Make Harry Potter Crafts
You really can’t go wrong with any of the cool Harry Potter crafts we’ve shared below. Each one has a complete list of supplies you’ll need and easy to follow steps so you can enjoy making each one just as much as the kids. Add a few to your week and cast a spell of fun over your house!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Harry Potter Activities You Might Like
- Harry Potter Gift Ideas to Buy or DIY – Finding the right gift can be hard, but not with these awesome ideas!
- Harry Potter Food and Crafts – You need a movie night? This is where it all starts.
- Harry Potter Marshmallows – Ridiculous fun (and yummy!) for all ages.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter activities board on Pinterest.