This easy set of DIY Harry Potter spellbook notebooks are just so fun to make–and wickedly cool. They’re the perfect back-to-school (or homeschool) tool!
Harry Potter Spellbook Notebooks
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are a little Harry Potter obsessed. And when the kiddo started a bit of homeschooling this year, we needed some new notebooks. The request was clear: she needed spell books. So, we got to work!
And I have to say, these were the easiest craft–she had a lot of fun deciding what to be on her spell books and I had fun helping. If you’re ready to make some awesome Harry Potter spell books, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy craft ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Harry Potter Spell book Notebooks
- Start by grabbing some simple composition notebooks here. You don’t want a spiral notebook or one with anything on the front to texturize it.
- Definitely grab some fake snake/rats/bugs whatever like these and/or some faux tiny skeletons like these. You can certainly make shapes with the hot glue, but with these larger elements, it’s just easier to make them with items that already have the shape you want.
- Something I wish I’d done is add a sheet of paper between the first page of the notebook and the cover and also the last page of the notebook and the cover, to protect the other pages.
- Grab your hot glue gun and get ready, because that’s the bulk of how you’re going to decorate your spellbooks!
How Do I Make These Harry Potter Spellbook Notebooks?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Fun Harry Potter Crafts You Might Like
- Harry Potter Rock Painting Ideas – If you’re into rock painting or Harry Potter, you’re going to love these easy ideas you can paint on pretty much any rock.
- The Best Harry Potter Crafts for Adults & Kids – You’re going to find the most wizard-rific list of crafts that anyone can do.
- Epic Dumbledore Gnome Tutorial – This is the cutest Harry Potter gnome you’re ever going to find. Simple, fun and really wizardly, I am so glad I made him!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter crafts board on Pinterest.