This Dollar Tree Harry Potter Wreath is a crazy cute way to add an affordable room decoration. Complete the Harry Potter theme in your child’s room with this simple DIY wreath.
There’s no such thing as having too many Harry Potter decorations, as proven by this Easy Dumbledore Gnome. The kids will have the coolest and most unique room around!
Dollar Tree Harry Potter Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, you could safely call us “Harry Potter Nuts” and we’d be totally okay with that. Since my daughter is always looking for fun and unique Harry Potter ideas, I knew that this wreath was going to be a hit.
Since you can get all the supplies easily at the Dollar Tree, this craft is super affordable and won’t break the bank. Budget crafts that look like this are the best! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you’re busy right now, no stress. I just ask that you pin this to your favorite craft or Harry Potter board on Pinterest and it’ll be there waiting when you’re ready to complete!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Making This Always Harry Potter Wreath
- Make certain to be close and help out with the hot glue gun. It’s a great tool to use but you don’t want to have little fingers burned.
- I found all the materials for my Wizard Wreath at Dollar Tree, but you can also find them at most general supply stores or grocery stores.
- The spray paint color can also be changed if you want to get away from the gold. It might take away from the Harry Potter theme but ultimately it’s whatever color the kids want to use.
Ready to Make This Harry Potter Craft?
Good to hear! This easy wreath activity is waiting for you to create! You can easily hang this up in any room of your house, too.
More Harry Potter Crafts
- Make These Easy Harry Potter Spellbook Notebooks – Super cute idea for a fun and simple craft for the kids.
- Make this Fun Hermione Paper Doll – Great to make for a Harry Potter marathon movie night.
- Super Cute Golden Snitch Necklace – Great fine motor skill actitvity and super-cute Harry Potter gift idea, too.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Can I ask your help in sharing this content? If you can please share to Pinterest, it helps my site continue to grow! Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite craft board on Pinterest. I can’t thank you enough!