If you want an epic, easy and fun Harry Potter craft idea, these Hogwarts Houses Harry Potter mason jars are so fast, but are SO AWESOME–you’re going to love them.
Hogwarts Houses Harry Potter Mason Jars
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are definitely fans of the whole Harry Potter wizarding world. There’s just so much to love and so much to just get into. So, when I decided to make some new Harry Potter painted jars, well, I already knew exactly how I wanted to pay homage to one of my favorite fandoms.
If you can’t tell, I am just in love with these easy painted jars. So, without much more talk, let’s get started, because you’ve got to be excited, too!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Harry Potter craft ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Harry Potter Painted Jars
- Do not feel like you’re restricted to using mason jars. You can use old pickle jars, Ball jars, Kerr jars. Any thing really. As long as you have some glass container, it’ll be the same.
- Take your time, but don’t get upset it your stripes end-up a little crooked. Each Hogwarts House Harry Potter mason jar is going to be your unique creation.
- Grab the fun house badges here. These are the cherry on top of the striped Harry Potter painted jars. Just paint your stripes, add the “leather” top and go to town gluing these badges on and you’ve got a super epic looking jar.
- If you want to make your painted jars hold up, I recommend using mod podge to seal it.
How Do I Make this Hogwarts Houses Harry Potter Mason Jars?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Harry Potter Crafts You Might Like
- Hogwarts House Bath Bombs – I adore making bath bombs for myself, for the kiddo and as gifts for others–and these Hogwarts House bath bombs are the perfect gift for any Potterhead.
- Epic Harry Potter Crafts for Adults and Kids – Speaking of fans–these crafts are going to blow your mind with the clever and awesomeness you can make.
- Easy Dumbledore Gnome – This gnome is just about the cutest Dumbledore you’ll ever find. That beard! That hat! It’s the best.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter crafts board on Pinterest.