When you’re trying to come up with the perfect Harry Potter gift idea, look no further than these Hufflepuff bath bombs! Easy, fun, and super thoughtful, this DIY bath bomb recipe is perfect. Your Hufflepuff is definitely going to love ’em.
What You'll Find On This Page
Hufflepuff Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we clearly love our Harry Potter DIY ideas. Combine that with our love of no-fail bath bomb recipes and you’ve got a sure outcome of Harry Potter bath bombs in our future. The fact that it’s taken this long for us to get around to making Hufflepuff bath bombs is really the surprise!
But, they’re so simple and fun–they make the perfect Harry Potter gift idea. Even if it’s a gift for yourself! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Hufflepuff ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Houses in the Harry Potter Bath Bombs Series
You guessed it! We have all of the houses represented here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. They are:
- Hufflepuff Bath Bombs – That’s this one. Such a hard worker, devoted to helping you make bath time amazing.
- Gryffindor Bath Bombs – Courageous? Yes. Easy? You bet. Fun? Oh goodness, yes!
- Slytherin Bath Bombs – Hey, snakes need love, too, and these look really cool.
- Ravenclaw Bath Bombs – It sure is smart to keep one of these housemates (and this bath bomb) on hand.
Tips to Make This Hufflepuff Gift Ideas
- After you’re done making your Hufflepuff bath bombs, allow them to dry a minimum of 24 hours. If your climate is wet or cold, allow an additional 24 hours, because they’ll be so much more fun when they’re dry.
- My general bath bomb rule of thumb is that when your Hufflepuff bath bombs are hard to the touch, they are ready for the tub!
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready for the bath–you don’t want your Hufflepuff bath bombs to get fizzy before you’re ready.
How Do I Make these Hufflepuff Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Harry Potter DIY playlist on YouTube, here is our Hufflepuff bath bombs video tutorial.
More Harry Potter Gift Ideas You Might Like
- Harry Potter House Jars – With the help of a pre-made pick-me-up, you can make the most amazing Harry Potter mason jars!
- DIY Harry Potter Wands – I can’t stress enough that every Harry Potter fan needs a little DIY Harry Potter wand in their life–and these are so easy, you can’t help but want to make one, or four!
- Gryffindor Bath Bombs – For those that aren’t in the Hufflepuff house, but are in the most infamous of houses, we’ve got a Hogwart’s house bath bomb for you, too!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter gift ideas board on Pinterest.