There’s no doubt that this Slytherin bath bomb recipe is as clever as it is crafty. And it makes the perfect Harry Potter gift idea for any Harry Potter fan!
What You'll Find On This Page
Slytherin Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we clearly have Harry Potter on the brain. We are definitely planning a little Harry Potter party soon (just don’t tell the kiddo–it’s a surprise) and we’re coming up with a ton of great Harry Potter gift ideas. The top of our list? This awesome Slytherin bath bomb recipe.
It’s no wonder that we’d bring together our love of Harry Potter with our no-fail bath bomb ideas! It’s just a wonder why it’s taken us this long to do it! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Harry Potter DIY ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Houses in the Harry Potter Bath Bombs Series
You guessed it! We have all of the houses represented here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. They are:
- Slytherin Bath Bombs – That’s this one. Aren’t they sssssssmart? I couldn’t help myself.
- Gryffindor Bath Bombs – Courageous? Yes. Easy? You bet. Fun? Oh goodness, yes!
- Hufflepuff Bath Bombs – Just like their house magicians, these bath bombs work hard for you.
- Ravenclaw Bath Bombs – It sure is smart to keep one of these housemates (and this bath bomb) on hand.
Tips to Make this Harry Potter Gift Idea
- After you’re done making your Slytherin bath bombs, allow them to dry a minimum of 24 hours. If your climate is wet or cold, allow an additional 24 hours, because they’ll be so much more fun when they’re dry.
- My general bath bomb rule of thumb is that when your Slytherin bath bombs are hard to the touch, they are ready for the tub!
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready for the bath–you don’t want your Slytherin bath bombs to get fizzy before you’re ready.
How Do I Make Slytherin Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Harry Potter gift idea playlist on YouTube, here is our Slytherin bath bombs video tutorial.
More Bath Bombs You Might Like
- No-Fail Bath Bomb Recipes – If you’re thinking of making any bath bombs for gifts, party favors, or just for fun-times for yourself, these no-fail bath bombs are absolutely the place to start!
- DIY Sorting Hat Bookmarks – Because the sorting hat says so, you have to make a few of these bookmarks for gifts–they’re too cute not to!
- Hufflepuff Bath Bombs – Stalwart companions to the Slytherins, if you’re making Slytherin bath bombs, you need to make Hufflepuff bath bombs to go with them–every time.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Harry Potter ideas board on Pinterest.