This fun Sorting Hat bookmark is the perfect Harry Potter craft. Let’s get started with the loveable grump who steals the show!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Harry Potter Movie Night Fun
Oh, friends – this is one of our most favorite sets of family movie nights EVER! We are having so much fun putting together. You can see all of our Harry Potter food and crafts here, but a few of our favorite Harry Potter movie night shares are:
- Harry Potter Healthy(ish) Caramel Popcorn
- Nimbus 2000 Broomsticks – Chocolate Harry Potter Snack
- Free Harry Potter Popcorn Box Printable Set (miniature and large boxes)
Be sure sign up here to be notified of any new movie night posts and all things creative and crafty.
Psst: this book (Totally Irresponsible Science Experiments) is pretty fun. We really love it.
Supplies for a Sorting Hat Bookmark
- polymer clay in brown
- black paint pen (these are our favorites) and a small amount of gold paint
- clay tools, clay glaze, and a paintbrush
- an eye pin, 2 jump rings, a small (3-inch) portion of chain, and pliers to work them
- these fun and quirky bookmark blanks
How to Make This Fun Harry Potter Craft
Over to You
I must say I’m pretty proud of this bookmark. Because of the special bookmark blanks, this sits perfectly in a book and hangs down nicely. Do you like working with polymer clay? Let us know in the comments if you’ve made any fun Harry Potter clay crafts (or others).