If you’re looking for a cute DIY Halloween gnome tutorial and gnome patterns so you can add a fun touch of whimsy to your Halloween decor, I’ve got your back.
DIY Halloween Gnome TUtorials and Gnome Patterns
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore making gnomes. Seriously, if I’m left alone for more than 10 minutes, I find myself in my craft room making a gnome. It’s a problem, but I love it. So, I have been doing a little research into Halloween gnome tutorials so that I could find the best Halloween gnome patterns to make some Halloween decorations. Because this is Halloween!!
So, if you’re ready to make a cute gnome-body, beard and hat, well let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite fun crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these Halloween GnomeS
- Take a few mintues to really plan out what you want your gnome to look like. For a Halloween gnome, it’s the most important thing that all the little details be right. Because Halloween is all about the details.
- Some fun ideas that I HAVEN’T seen that I wish I had time to make include zombie gnomes, Frankestein gnomes (the DOCTOR–not the monster, hello!) and maybe a mummy…look for those next year, if I can remember them. LOL!
- If you want to make a Halloween gnome but don’t have a sewing machine, it’s no problem. The Halloween gnome patterns are both sewn and no-sew. So, you have some options.
- You’ll need a hot glue gun and some faux fur for almost all of these easy Halloween gnomes. If you’ve never cut faux fur before, you’ll want to be careful not to just cut the fur with scissors. Turn the fur over and cut out the beard from the fabric only with an exacto knife. Then just glue the beard in place.
WHERE DO I GET these Halloween Gnome Tutorials and Gnome Patterns?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Get New Gnomes and Techniques Delivered Right to You!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
No Time to Make Halloween Gnomes? No Problem!
This time of year is busy and time can get away from us in a hurry. If you don’t have the time (or the materials) to make a Halloween tomte, check out these adorable gnomes for Halloween you can get delivered.
More Gnome TuTorial Ideas You Might Like
- Nordic Viking Gnome – If you’re into cool gnomes, this is the coolest. He’s also going to pillage a little. Eep!
- Dollar Store Gnome – Yes, you can totally make a quick gnome made from materials you get at the Dollar Store. Best. Ever.
- Chef Gnome with the Cutest Toque – I am not kidding, this is the cutest toque. And the gnome is nothing to sniff at, either. LOL!
- Gnome Hat and Gnome Costume – This cute Halloween costume for kids of a DIY garden gnome is one of the simplest DIY Halloween costumes you can make. Want it creepier? Use black felt.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY craft ideas board on Pinterest.