This Christmas, I plan to do a lot of gifting. And I’ve decided that I’m doing a lot of gift in a jar ideas for Christmas. Because, hello, easy and fun!
Best Gift in a Jar Ideas for Christmas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have had a fun time this year and, to say thank you to all the people who have played their special role in making this year so great, I have decided to make a big effort to make sure each of them gets a gift for Christmas. My solution to this rather large task I’ve decided to undertake: making jar gifts for everyone! What fun is that going to be?!
I am seriously stoked to start making a ton of mason jar gifts for everyone. It’s going to be a blast coming up with just the right little Christmas gifts to stuff in each jar for each of my friends and family. And the kiddo will love getting into it, too. If you’re ready to do this, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY gift ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these Mason Jar Gift Ideas
- Take what I’ve got here as a jumping-off point and inspiration for your own jar full of the perfect gifts just right for that special person. Add a gift card to their favorite restaurant, add some of their favorite nail polish color to the pampering jar DIY idea, or add their favorite candy to the hot chocolate mix in a jar.
- If you love these Christmas gift ideas for the holiday season, but you’re just not sure which one to do for a specific person, you’ll never go wrong with the snow globe jar with some hot cocoa mix. No one will think that’s uncool.
- For that person that just loves something very specific like a caramel apple that just isn’t going to work in a jar, you could make a candle for their jar Christmas gift. Or, you could break the concept down into a bath salt, or set up a pie in a jar mix. You don’t have to be stuck with exactly what I’ve got below, nor do you have to stick with exactly what they like…just work around it.
WHERE DO I GET these Mason Jar Gift Ideas?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Christmas Gift Ideas You Might Like
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – Oh, a gnome for a gift, you say?! Yes…yes, that would make a wonderful gift. Turn it into a sachet and BINGO!
- Hand Lettered Wood Slice Ornaments – How meaningful would a small (and easy) wood slice ornament be to gift? Something to be treasured for years, I’m sure.
- Candy Cane Bath Bombs – If you’re on my gifting list, don’t be surprised if you get some bath bombs. Just sayin’. It’s the gift of “an excuse to take some time for yourself” and that is perfect.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Christmas gift ideas board on Pinterest.