You can make this adorable pumpkin mason jar craft with just a few craft supplies. It’s fun and is so much better than a pumpkin spice latte! spice latte!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation. You can read our full disclosure policy.
What You'll Find On This Page
Pumpkin Painted Mason Jars
We love easy fall crafts here on Ruffles and Rain Boots like our 30-minute Buffalo Plaid Fall Wreath. Projects like these just get your home and mind ready for the Fall season. And hey, it’s nice to take a break from pumpkin spice everything!
You can make one or all of these adorable pumpkin mason jars while you watch tv, listen to your kids bicker, or wait for the laundry to fold itself. If you read that, comment below – sometimes I think people just scroll down to the project and ignore all this…
Let’s get started.
Supplies for This Fun Fall Mason Jar Project
This easy mason jar project is perfect for fall decor, gifting, and even a family Thankful or Gratitude Jar.
- glass mason jars (3 sizes for this look)
- Americana Chalky Paint in Heritage and Chalk Paint in Lace (orange and off-white)
- Americana multi-surface in Woodland (green)
- wine corks (for stems)
- artificial leaves (rip them off another set of stems or buy an ivy-style)
- ribbon (we used a jute burlap-style ribbon)
- paintbrush, scissors, glue gun
- Dishwasher-Safe ModPodge (yes, this glorious product actually exists!) or another indoor sealant
How to Make These Adorable Chalk Paint Mason Jars
Pumpkin Mason Jar DIY Gift Ideas
I was raised in the South and went to finishing school. This makes it impossible for me NOT to bring a hostess gift… When easy, adorable projects like this chalk paint mason jar pumpkins come along, I try to think how I can gift them.
When you paint on the outside and protect it with a quality sealant like the dishwasher-safe ModPodge, you can put absolutely anything in these cute pumpkin mason jars! A few ideas:
- peanut brittle or spiced cookie mix
- pumpkin spice sugar scrub
- pumpkin bread mix (or better: chocolate chip pumpkin bread)
- “Thankful For” or “Grateful For” cards – wouldn’t it just be an adorable Gratitude Jar?
Over to You
What would you put in this jar? Or, would you use it as a cute mantle display? Let us know in the comments. Before you go…
Please Share This on Pinterest
Your shares are how we grow and we are sincerely grateful.